Anyone tested PES 2008 on an American PS3?

Do any of you have a standard tv? Could you guys test it at least on a standard tv on a US PS3 for the ones wondering (myself included).

I just don't want to give up hope.

i believe PES 2008 won't work on a REGULAR TV in North America due to the NTSC/PAL stuff....now if you have a HD-TV then it will work...

again, i'm in Toronto and i hope that this works...or i'll just wait till November 22nd to get the Japanese version instead...

is there any way to track this, all shopto.net send me was a
royal air mail tracking number, and it only tracks it while in the UK

is there any way to track this, all shopto.net send me was a
royal air mail tracking number, and it only tracks it while in the UK

im just about to ask the same question, i tried call usps, they seems dont have clue, where are you located?

i believe PES 2008 won't work on a REGULAR TV in North America due to the NTSC/PAL stuff....now if you have a HD-TV then it will work...

again, i'm in Toronto and i hope that this works...or i'll just wait till November 22nd to get the Japanese version instead...

i play japanese version all my life, and im tired for not understanding the comentator on the game... but if they fixed all the bugs, i prolly buying the jap version too

no i'm really beginning to loose my paitience, another day
an no PES 2008, the mail man has came, and no gameeee :(
i've seen people that order from florida, texas, and even canada
get their game and i'm still waiting,
i think i might just order from this guy in NY on ebay and get it nexday air.

no i'm really beginning to loose my paitience, another day
an no PES 2008, the mail man has came, and no gameeee :(
i've seen people that order from florida, texas, and even canada
get their game and i'm still waiting,
i think i might just order from this guy in NY on ebay and get it nexday air.

dont worry mate, your not alone, im still waiting for my game too. im from houston texas, i'll give it till tomorrow, after that im going nuts...hopefully kind people at usps delivered to me today!

lol, i'm about to drive 40 min to NY to pick it up from this guy on ebay... i don't know how some people could put it off to another day.

got mine this afternoon! im up for challange my psn id is miiis4real, i use HDTV no lag at all, except replay which i think its stupid....

guys I'm in Miami, I still have not received my game :(

I ordered from GAME, it shipped last thursday but I have no way of tracking it. This sucks big time

does anyone here have an ntsc sdtv and the game works for them?? that would be a great help to me as i live in toronto

I've been asking for someone to test on a SDtv but haven't heard anything.

So far all the reports are that you can't play PES2008 on PS3 on a SDtv.

(it's pretty much confirmed but I just don't want to give up hope)

another freeking day , and no PES,im' tired of stalking the damn mail man,,,,, i'm force to drive to New york 30min drive to pick it up, does anyone know what the return policy for shopto.net
its been over 7 days already, and i've gotten things from the uk before in 5days .

Sold mine on ebay yesterday - worst pes ever. Maybe the slowdown will be fixed for the US version, then I may pick it up again.

Just wanted to let you know:

1) PES2008 DOES work on American PS3 (I have one)
2) PES2008 DOES work on NTSC televisions (non-HDTV, CRT televisions). Tested, also.

Back
Top Bottom