Anyone tested PES 2008 on an American PS3?

i sent a email to sendit and they told me that the game should arrive to mexico in 4 weeks :( and thats sucks because i saw that the rest of the world delivery time is from 5 to 10 days

I've got an american PS3 and it plays fine, infact I haven't noticed the slowdown that everybody is complaining about not sure if its anything to do with it being a yank machine, anyway just thought i would let all the fellow importers know the game works fine on and offline!

Edit - oh live in london by the way

I was wondering if anyone has this game and doesn't have a HDtv?

I just have a regular tv, just bought my PS3 for PES2008 and hoping like the ps2 version that it has the 60hz option at the start of the game.

Oh and I live in Canada by the way.

Haha okay. Well I need to first find a good site to buy PES2008 for the PS3.

I'm so afraid because I really don't want to just throw my money away on something that won't work. Can anyone else help us?

So according to the Winning Eleven blog PES2008 on PS3 won't work on regular tv's in North America. Only on hdtv's...

But can anyone confirm this?

I'm just wondering because I got the ps2 version and it has the very hand 50hz or 60hz option at the start of the game, and would be so happy to hear that the ps3 version has it as well...but it doesn't seem so.

So according to the Winning Eleven blog PES2008 on PS3 won't work on regular tv's in North America. Only on hdtv's...

But can anyone confirm this?

I'm just wondering because I got the ps2 version and it has the very hand 50hz or 60hz option at the start of the game, and would be so happy to hear that the ps3 version has it as well...but it doesn't seem so.

yes wenb is right

shit, mine arrived at my local post office today!
i can't pick it up until tomorrow morning, but won't be able to play it until thursday night!
let's see...
pick up tomorrow morning. work all day. party all nite - Halloween!
drag my ass to work thursday, and maybe be able to stay awake thursday evening to play.
damn.

but i was right that it would arrive in 5 business days.

shit, mine arrived at my local post office today!
i can't pick it up until tomorrow morning, but won't be able to play it until thursday night!
let's see...
pick up tomorrow morning. work all day. party all nite - Halloween!
drag my ass to work thursday, and maybe be able to stay awake thursday evening to play.
damn.

but i was right that it would arrive in 5 business days.

SPMC

how do you know its at the post office,
were did you order it from, and were you located,

i'm in jersey and i order from shopto.net and i'm still waiting,
they shipped it out on the 24th

SPMC

how do you know its at the post office,
were did you order it from, and were you located,

i'm in jersey and i order from shopto.net and i'm still waiting,
they shipped it out on the 24th

got a delivery notice, since i wasn't home. gotta go and sign for it.
mine was also shipped out on the 24th from shopto.net. maybe you'll get yours today.

good news, vokal.

happy halloween, folks.

Back
Top Bottom