All singing and dancing Microwave

I hate microwave food...just cook food on the hob/oven, it tastes so much better :)

In all my years I have never once used a microwave.

I hate microwave food...just cook food on the hob/oven, it tastes so much better :)

In all my years I have never once used a microwave.
Never! I always get a full combi microwave, these have a grill and a conventional oven too. You can cook just as you would in a normal oven if you want... ;)) Granted they don't have a hob, and i break them every few months... :LOL:

Well people it's been a good six months, and after many a Jacket potato and warming of bowls of soup, No.10 decided it couldn't hack it anymore and topped itself, yep I am Curry's bound tomorrow if I get back from Hull in time to pick victim No.11.
If I'm not blacklisted, thank god for no quibble full replacement...:ROLL:

There is something mental going on!!

Its got to be something to do with your electricity?
If it was going bang all the time, I'd agree. It's different things that go but mostly the Microwave unit fails, I'm thinking it's because it's an oven and grill too.
I use the convection oven quite often as it heats up quick and is a lot smaller than our standard oven...

fuck's sake lads, get a palette and start eating proper food!

Just because somebody has a microwave doesn't mean that they don't eat 'proper food' :ROLL:

Microwaves can be used to re heat proper food. some of the latest microwaves have the option of using as an oven etc.

In answer to that, the Micro's I have are grills and normal fan Convection ovens and TBH these are what I use it for the most, the fan convection oven heats up sooo fast compared to our large one, for two people they are great.
Our shiny knew Kenwood is so far touch wood... Working fine and at nearly 200 notes a lot more expensive than the last bunch, lets see if that makes it last longer...

fuck's sake lads, get a palette and start eating proper food!
palette.jpg

?

id like to play age two: the conquerers again here and there, so someone who still plays it lawless?, can you direct me on what all i need?

patches, places to play, if i can dl the game... i lost that disc, and the second one, a lonnng time ago.

Hahahaha WTF?

Wow these spammers are getting devious, the way they blend in. :JAY:

Wow these spammers are getting devious, the way they blend in.

Yeah Jonney does an excellent job........

So are you on nr. 12 yet?! I would expect it to be your wiring/voltage, its just too high or low giving a continuous over/underload making everything work but also randomising the breakage as its the individual parts' strength that determines whether they last or not.

Although I'm no electrician so it could just be that your are f#$ked and likely to die due to a combi-oven fire. O

Or maybe you are reheating too much:
Good sources of iron include: liver, meat, beans, nuts, dried fruit, whole grains (such as brown rice), fortified breakfast cereals, and most dark-green leafy vegetables (such as watercress and curly kale). Thank you, Thank very much, I'll get my coat.......

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom