AC Milan Thread - GILARDINO TO MILAN!!!!!

CHELSEA: Cudicini; Ferreira, Terry, Gallas, Del Horno; Duff, Makelele, Lampard, Gudjonhsen, J.Cole; Crespo

MILAN: Eleftheropoulos; Cafu, Stam, Nesta, Kaladze; Gattuso, Pirlo, Ambrosini; Seedorf; Vieri, Gilardino

Milanista said:
CHELSEA: Cudicini; Ferreira, Terry, Gallas, Del Horno; Duff, Makelele, Lampard, Gudjonhsen, J.Cole; Crespo

MILAN: Eleftheropoulos; Cafu, Stam, Nesta, Kaladze; Gattuso, Pirlo, Ambrosini; Seedorf; Vieri, Gilardino

where is dida ?

Milanista said:
Beware that site is a ripoff. Total price to get the shirt with a name is 90 euros!!! In stores its 70 euros including name.

the milanstore.biz site is the "official" store of the club site, right?

Where's a good place, then, for those overseas to get "official" Milan gear at a more affordable price, Milanista?

Its the official online store, unfortunately I dont know cheap places to get stuff overseas, but possibly www.subside.co.uk or kitbag.co.uk? Ive never ordered from there. But the Milan site compared to retail stores here in Milan is a ripoff.

Last edited:
wtf Vieri's goal was onside! Pretty boring game until the Drogba goal.

Even game so far. Cafu and Ambrosini have been good for Milan. Duff good for Chelsea.

Wicked goal by Rui! Stupid ref, that Bobogol looked like onside but they only showed one good replay from the side so I couldn't really tell.

Milanista said:
Beware that site is a ripoff. Total price to get the shirt with a name is 90 euros!!! In stores its 70 euros including name.

there is no other way for me to get it.

and im glad that Milan Store made the shipping coast less...

:) RUIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII COSTA :)
Ambrosini was class :D :D :D
Cafu just like always :D :D :D
not much from Gila and Vieri :-s
now we got a friendly .. I will check when and write about it :D

Not that serious, Makelele's was the least serious, just a knock on the head, Robben was injured before the game, hamstring or something.

Gallas is going to miss the first game of the premiership.

Well Robben is facing a fight to make the first game of the Premiership so its not a small injury.

31/07/2005 Chelsea-Milan 1-1: Gli Highlights
2054_thumb.jpg

Click Here

Back
Top Bottom