16:10 widescreen camera

juliovodoo

League 1
16 October 2009
Well, I would like all of you to explain the way you play pes 2010, I mean, LB checked or unchecked? aspect ratio correction enabled or disabled? And which camera do you play?

1920:1200 16:9 checked LB checked
no ratio correction

wide cam

fullscreen

quality level high, no frame skipping, no vsync

runs like a charm

Have you tried playing with broadcast 1? INCREDIBLE FEELING!!!! By the way, what´s the piont in turning off or on frame skipping? Should I turn it on or off? And why don´t you check v-sync? I do and runs well.

To play correctly on 16:10 displays you have to:
- uncheck LB
- enable aspect ratio correction (kitserver)

To play correctly on 16:10 displays you have to:
- uncheck LB
- enable aspect ratio correction (kitserver)

Don´t you find too close the image? Also the aspect ratio correction doesn´t affect popups scoreboards and menu. I tried manual aspect ratio corretion with 1.675. Try it and tell me.

No it doesn´t, they are a little streched, try to uncheck LB without aspect ratio correction and see.

16:9 @ 1920x1200 on 32" LCD
LB off
V-synch off (no tearing, so no need for it)
Frame skipping checked or unchecked makes no difference to me
Wide camera + lodserver angle adjust (25)
All settings on max (2x Radeon 2gig video cards)

Runs very nicely, thanks. Haven't tested FPS with a reliable FPS tool but I'd expect it to be well over 100.

Look at the intro when LB is not checked and aspect ratio correction is enabled and you will see that aspect ratio correction only affects ingame images. No affects to the pupups, menu, scoreboards...

Hi

My problem with this fix are the following:

1) settings.exe does not display ANY widescreen options for me. I mean ZERO - NONE. So how should i choose one? The game always starts with not filling the monitor properly for some resolutions that are not exactly 4:3

2) what is LB what you all uncheck?

My settings are theese:
Normal resolution (what i use day by day): 1680x1050 with a good video card (the game flyes on HD resolutions enabled in loadcfg)

Kitserver IS installed, Widescreen fix is enabled. Everything as said, and still not work. I have version Kitserver 6.6.4

I edited loadcfg, what now looks like this:

# Loader configuration file
#############################

gdb.dir = ".\"
ReservedMemory=55000000

DLL.num = 12
DLL.0 = "kitserver\zlib1.dll"
DLL.1 = "kitserver\libpng13.dll"
DLL.2 = "kitserver\afs2fs.dll"
DLL.3 = "kitserver\kserv.dll"
DLL.4 = "kitserver\bserv.dll"
DLL.5 = "kitserver\fserv.dll"
DLL.6 = "kitserver\lodmixer.dll"
DLL.7 = "kitserver\dxtools.dll"
DLL.8 = "kitserver\stadium.dll"
DLL.9 = "kitserver\bootserv.dll"
DLL.10 = "kitserver\clock.dll"
DLL.11 = "kitserver\psc.dll"

# DirectX options
dx.force-SW-TnL = 0
dx.emulate-HW-TnL = 0
dx.fullscreen.width = 1440
dx.fullscreen.height = 900

#############################
# End of loader configuration

So PLS help. I think my problem would be somewhere around the settings.exe not displaying widescreen resolutions at all.

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom