1.01 Patch released

mcwildcard

Non-League
5 May 2005
Had to DL the patch when I fired it up before work this morning, anyone know/spotted what the changes are?
I'm assuming it's some sort of roster update, but the Chelsea team still has Sheva, Pizzaro etc...?

English

Patch Notes

Time of Release: 22/10/2009

New features: Adds 3 new features to Online mode: Legends, Community and Competition.
Go to Online mode to make sure the new features are available on the menu.

Please be made aware that sometimes, during installation, the process may appear to have stalled with the window status shown as "not responding" for a few minutes.

However, we would like to ask you to wait for the installation to resume rather than to retry or abort as the installation is in progress even when the above symptoms occur.

We would like to thank you in advance for your patience and understanding.

1.2 will be the roster update

From what Konami says, it just adds new modes to the online gaming (community, legends and such).

I think the roster update will come later on as a downloadable content from within the game. I don't know if the 1.01 patch contains any changes to gameplay, though. I don't think so, maybe someone has already tried and can confirm.

edit: anticipated :D

I dont even have broadband (currently working in Africa), it would be great if you could upload a pre-konami transfer update (or whatever beta you have ready) for those of us without broadband and access to patches

Awesome...

"New features: Adds 3 new features to Online mode: Legends, Community and Competition."

I would say that's the statistics tracker for online gaming for your profile essentially (W-D-L form etc)

- Legends is probably a worldwide or regional table

- Community is probably the stats of you vs your mates or other players

- Competition is probably made up competitions each month or something that teams of people or individuals can play

Now - imagine if competition was for prize-money and you could have competitions for singles, 2 vs 2, 4 vs 4 etc? Highly unlikely, although Konami do make slot machines as well, so maybe in Pro Evo 2020 - hahahah!

Have an issue with DLC 1.01... I know this is a gravedig, but im really at my wits end trying to just get up to date with my version.

Hey, I have just started playing PES'10 on XBox 360...

DLC Version - 1.00
Patch Version - 1.02

The reason I came across the issue was trying to enter an Online Competition. Its saying I dont have the most up to date version. Which im assuming is the DLC 1.02.

I have downloaded this from the Marketplace, but I cant seem to install it. Its says in the download to apply it I need the previous Title Update.

My question is where and how will I be able to install this? Should I be able to download it from Marketplace too? Am I looking in the wrong place?

Any advice would be appreciated.

Regards,
Asriel

System Setting > Download - Only has the game Demo to download. Not sure what else im missing.

Back
Top Bottom