1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

1.01 Patch released

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer' started by mcwildcard, 22 October 2009.

1. mcwildcard

mcwildcard Non-League

5 May 2005
    Had to DL the patch when I fired it up before work this morning, anyone know/spotted what the changes are?
    I'm assuming it's some sort of roster update, but the Chelsea team still has Sheva, Pizzaro etc...?

2. OPM

OPM ... Staff

2 June 2003
    Budapest
    1.2 will be the roster update

3. Mana Cerace

Mana Cerace League 2

16 February 2006
    From what Konami says, it just adds new modes to the online gaming (community, legends and such).

I think the roster update will come later on as a downloadable content from within the game. I don't know if the 1.01 patch contains any changes to gameplay, though. I don't think so, maybe someone has already tried and can confirm.

edit: anticipated :D

4. mcwildcard

mcwildcard Non-League

5 May 2005
    Cheers guys!

5. josephgreentree

josephgreentree Pro Evo Stalker

14 July 2005
    South Coast of England
    Portsmouth, Man U
    Good info guys!

Will the new patches muck up my kits and Emblems ive done? Took me ages but got all Emblems for the unlicensed clubs aswell as all Premier League done. La Liga next!!

6. OPM

OPM ... Staff

2 June 2003
    Budapest
    1.01 will not, just an exe update.

7. Nagyi2pac

Nagyi2pac Champions League

27 July 2008
    Hi! Is there any information about the official 1.2 patch? Do you know when it will release?

8. OPM

OPM ... Staff

2 June 2003
    Budapest
  9. Nagyi2pac

Nagyi2pac Champions League

27 July 2008
  10. obzi

obzi League 2

18 June 2002
    Bolton
    Bolton Wanderers

Will you be sharing these with us all, hint hint!

11. josephgreentree

14 July 2005
    South Coast of England
    Portsmouth, Man U
    Hehe - i will do! Just got to finish off a few things. Maybe it could be used as a beta base or something..

12. bongplayer

bongplayer Non-League

15 February 2008
    I dont even have broadband (currently working in Africa), it would be great if you could upload a pre-konami transfer update (or whatever beta you have ready) for those of us without broadband and access to patches

13. josephgreentree

14 July 2005
    South Coast of England
    Portsmouth, Man U
    Dudes how to upload my completed Emblems and Kits (only EPL at the moment) all La Liga emblems and CLub names though.

14. GraGra

GraGra aka... Indeedilidoodily

5 August 2005
    Queensland, Australia
    Chelsea
    Awesome...

"New features: Adds 3 new features to Online mode: Legends, Community and Competition."

I would say that's the statistics tracker for online gaming for your profile essentially (W-D-L form etc)

- Legends is probably a worldwide or regional table

- Community is probably the stats of you vs your mates or other players

- Competition is probably made up competitions each month or something that teams of people or individuals can play

Now - imagine if competition was for prize-money and you could have competitions for singles, 2 vs 2, 4 vs 4 etc? Highly unlikely, although Konami do make slot machines as well, so maybe in Pro Evo 2020 - hahahah!

15. Asriel

Asriel Non-League

20 December 2009
    Have an issue with DLC 1.01... I know this is a gravedig, but im really at my wits end trying to just get up to date with my version.

System Setting > Download - Only has the game Demo to download. Not sure what else im missing.