Your specs for perfect fluid game

NorD.

Facemaker
21 June 2006
3-miasto
If you're enjoing smooth game without any sluttering please post your specs so anyone who want to have game without sluttering, know what to buy to improve PES.

AMD Phenom IIx2 @ 3.6 GHz water cooled
4gb Ram
AND Radeon HD 6700 series GPU
Corsair 850 watt PSU

Full game runs perfect..although the demo was a bit stuttery probably due to compression.

Core i5 750@2.66 ghz
8gb ram
460 gtx

Plays 1920x1080 on high at 60fps. I was going to upgrade my GPU but seeing as PES is the only game I play with any regularity I'm going to hold off until the new year.

Hmmm, Hawke if you have HD 6770 it isn't expensive card. There are rumorsthat Radeon cards aren't for Pes but if you don't have any sluttering at all I think I could change my 9600 GT :)
Generally I have about 125 $ for new card. I was planning GTS 250 but this Radeon is better.
Ps. what DDR you have ?

Intel Core i7-3770 CPU @3.40 GHZ
8GB RAM
NVIDIA Geforce GTX 570
Xilence 580w PSU
Arctic Cooling Freezer 7 Pro CPU Cooler.

No tweaks,1920x1080 display.

Does anyone else use Gamebooster? Not sure it makes a significant difference but it's supposed to improve performance so I always use it anyway. Might be worth trying if your game is not smooth

Hmmm, Hawke if you have HD 6770 it isn't expensive card. There are rumorsthat Radeon cards aren't for Pes but if you don't have any sluttering at all I think I could change my 9600 GT :)
Generally I have about 125 $ for new card. I was planning GTS 250 but this Radeon is better.
Ps. what DDR you have ?

Yep i have a 6770 mate, & it plays pes & all my other games perfectly,..i paid about £100 pound from ebuyer for it a year or so ago.

Is it 512 or 1024 MB of memory ?
So generally it's a myth that Radeon card's aren't good for PES...
Ps. I see that Vertex company have the cheapest. What do ya think ?

Last edited:
ATI 5850, Catalyst 12.8, it has 1GB memory
Intel (Quad) Q9505s
4x2GB DDR2 1200er, good timings
mainboard is some older intel chipset, 750er or so

Win7 x64 Ultimate

Monitor, Full LED Backlight Benq VW2420H, it has grey to grey reaction 8ms i think, not best but i dont like cheap gaming panels, the image looks bad on them
i have no tearing or ghosting with it

vsync on, frame skip for offline gameplay off
full hd native 16:9 resolution @60hz
in catalyst high quality settings with application controlled AA and AF settings

and i use d3d_antilag tool
max render ahead feature
for best reaction times/gamepad + performance

Last edited:

I would personally go for a 1gb 6850 rather than a 6770 if I was you mate. You'll get better performance at 1080p plus it is generally regarded as being better than the newer 7770 cards.

1024mb mate, i had problems with pes 2011 but after that all run fine.

Last edited:
Strange, why would you have problems, do you mean sluttering ?

Evil Heat I'm looking for a card to 125$ and I think HD6770 is the best option unless you know sth better.

Before I buy it I would like to be sure it would be enough card to manage with another PES with new engine...

I take it by the $ sign that you live in America? I looked at the newegg website and fair enough the cheapest 6850 is $139.99, but in my opinion you would be better off spending an extra $15 and getting the 6850.

It's a far better card and gives you extra headroom if you want to play other games besides PES.

Intel Core i5 430M 2.26GHz
4GB RAM
ATI Mobility HD 5470

Yes, it's a laptop, and not top of the range, but I cannot understand why some days when I turn it on, it runs PES perfectly, yet other days, it is sluggish/jerky. I always have the same stuff running in the background (anti-virus, etc), but sometimes it runs very well despite that, so I don't think that's the problem. It seem that sometimes it just can't be bothered performing, even if I close down a bunch of the things running in the background......any suggestions? Could it even be down to simple things like which USB port I plug my 360 pad into?

Guys on windows xp sp3 i have problems with PES 2013 and PES 2012...On windows 7 it is ok..

And in settings.exe the fonts of resolution have problems..

I mean the resolution of 1280-1024 is 1280-102?

what is different frame skipping on and off
what is different vsync on and off??
where is better?
i got lagg...
my spec core 2 duo e4500 2,2ghz
vga gts 250
ram 2x2gb
and even in normal it got lagg..
i use game booster but it still lag...
i us win 7 ultimate x64
what procc should i change, because it still ddr2..
i must buy new cpu if i want to change to ddr3 -_-
sorry for my english...
it lagg when supporter shout chant... and the game tempo is high...

edy23 the "frame skipping" it skip some frames...On some PCs the frame skipping helping the speed...Without frame skipping the game is slow on some PCs..
vsync is important because without vsync you have horizontal lines on your screen...

I played the PES on Intel 2 Duo 2.00 ghz, nvidia 8600 GT and 4 GB ram without lags...

Maybe it's problem with audio card...

edy23 the "frame skipping" it skip some frames...On some PCs the frame skipping helping the speed...Without frame skipping the game is slow on some PCs..
vsync is important because without vsync you have horizontal lines on your screen...

I played the PES on Intel 2 Duo 2.00 ghz, nvidia 8600 GT and 4 GB ram without lags...

Maybe it's problem with audio card...

then what should i do??
what windows do u use? 7 or xp?
i want to play this game with high quality or normal quality...
if play with low quality there is no coach in the side...
LOL...

Mate i tried the game on Intel 2 Duo 2.00ghz, nvidia 8600 GT, 4GB ram on high quality and windows 7 32-bit...

The game runs without problems on that PC...

On my PC i have problems on windows xp (the game is fast and the fonts when i select the resolution)but it runs fine on windows 7 32-bit without problems...

My settings are:

1280x1024
high
vsync enabled
frame skipping disabled..

Mate i tried the game on Intel 2 Duo 2.00ghz, nvidia 8600 GT, 4GB ram on high quality and windows 7 32-bit...

On my PC i have problems on windows xp (the game is fast and the fonts when i select the resolution)but it runs fine on windows 7 32-bit without problems...

My settings are:

1280x1024
high
vsync enabled

:CONFUSE:
I don't know what to say. My specs are below and I have sluttering on XP SP2. So it seems it's a matter of system... Better is Windows 7. Do you removed blur from the game ?

My specs:
Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU E7300 @ 2.66GHz x 2 ‎(2.66Ghz)‎
Ram 3,3 GB
NVIDIA GeForce 9600 GT ‎(PS3.0/VS3.0)‎
512 MB

Last edited:

My settings are:

1280x1024
high
vsync enabled

i will try with your setting...
which patch do u use?
my specc is better than yours...
why i keepp lagg when game tempo is high.. and first kick off..
i never care about soundcard... is that important for game??
my comp only pes 2013.. i install windows 7 for this pes only...
nothing other software.. LOL..
but it keep lagg... even in normal quality...

NorD try windows 7 sp1 32-bit

I have 2 PC...

The good PC is

Intel Core i5 3.20 GHZ
Nvidia GT 545
4GB Ram
Windows 7

Intel 2 Duo 2.00ghz
nvidia 8600 GT
4 GB Ram
Windows 7

The problem is that i have problems with some games on windows xp or 7...

FIFA 11 PC run without problems on windows xp but on windows 7 i have stuttering problems..

FIFA 12 PC run without problems on windows xp but on windows 7 i have stuttering problems..

PES 2012 and PES 2013 PC run without problems on windows 7 but on windows xp i have problems..

NBA 2k12 and 2k13 run without problems on windows xp but on windows 7 i have some stuttering problems..

Back
Top Bottom