World Cup 2014 pics and gifs : post all the best stuff here!

untitled-5t1ujt.gif

Fuck me.

Is anyone experienced with the tapatalk app (for android)? All I get is a static image for .gif files.

Sorry for OT

Click on them Lukas. It'll either let you open it in a gallery or have you following the original link and open it on a browser.

Click on them Lukas. It'll either let you open it in a gallery or have you following the original link and open it on a browser.

Tried it but it was still static and there is only save and share options. Thanks anyways

I've been using it and I've experienced the same issue. Although there are also times in which gifs seem to work just fine.
Same thing tso

even Slovenian flag managed to get in there somehow ;)

when you read comments on news portals and forums here in Croatia, Bosnia, Serbia...you would never expect to see them together like that...looks like football is doing it's magic again :)

Last edited:

when you read comments on news portals and forums here in Croatia, Bosnia, Serbia...you would never expect to see them together like that...looks like football is doing it's magic again :)

Yup. I've read online about viewing parties being organized in Belgrade showing support for Bosnia and Croatia in their matches with large amount of people attending. Was a nice thing to see. :)

Really nice to see the union. People going forward and ignoring the stupid politicians with incendiary speeches.

I saw also an Albanian flag :)

most of people in Kosovo support Croatia but also Switzerland (coz of out guys playing for them :D )

btw great to see Mustafi on field today , hope Hummels its okay tho

Back
Top Bottom