World Cup 2014 - Official squads

this is a tragedy for sport these friendly´s....

so many world class players out it hurts to think...

Franck Ribery
Clement Grenier
Steve Mandanda
Radamel Falcao
Riccardo Montolivo
Luis Montes
Niko Kranjcar
Rafael van der Vaart
Gregory van der Wiel
Kevin Strootman
Victor Valdes
Thiago Alcantara
Theo Walcott
Kyle Walker
Andros Townsend
Ilkay Gundogan
Bruma
Alvaro Saborio
Roman Shirokov

now Marco Reus...

hopefully those other players will step up..

i fear for this world cup, many players are exhausted by Brazil heat already in trainings... and they want WC in Qatar... in 8 years.

Ribery is ready for the WC if remember right

No he's not unfortunately. It's already been announced that Remy Cabella will replace him and Morgan Schneiderlin will replace Clément Grenier, who is also injured.

How is Andros Townsend worldclass?

Insane, just insane. Our best offensive player is out and Löw replaces him with a defender. No Volland, we need Mustafi, Löw logic.

J. Löw is retarded. It is time he retires. Unfortunately the DFB wants to keep the contract running Until Summer 2016.

The way he messes up with this WC squad is ridiculous. Even greece had 4 strikers in 2004 EC.
He fails to win a title with this golden generation...
Time for a new coach.

world class is not what i mean , but perhaps known players including him..

he shouldn´t be in list as he was injured prior some time before call up, also Walcott

J. Löw is retarded. It is time he retires. Unfortunately the DFB wants to keep the contract running Until Summer 2016.

The way he messes up with this WC squad is ridiculous. Even greece had 4 strikers in 2004 EC.
He fails to win a title with this golden generation...
Time for a new coach.

i would judge him after the World cup..

How is Walcott in that list ? Is Theo Walcott that much better than Townsend ?

You only mentioned Townsend because he is a Spurs player....

And to be honest: I also thnk Townsend is overrated, but be honest with yourself and admit that you singled out the only Spurs player in that list.

One could take at least 7 players out of that list that aren't world class...

Arsenal have only 2worldclass players: Cazorla and Özil. Perhaps Ramsaybut that is all (i haven't forgotten Wilshere, very overrated player).

Spurs had 2 world class players: Modric and Bale.

These are the only worldclass players on that list imo:
Franck Ribery
Radamel Falcao
Kevin Strootman
Victor Valdes
Thiago Alcantara
Ilkay Gundogan

How is Walcott in that list ? Is Theo Walcott that much better than Townsend ?

You only mentioned Townsend because he is a Spurs player....

And to be honest: I also thnk Townsend is overrated, but be honest with yourself and admit that you singled out the only Spurs player in that list.

One could take at least 7 players out of that list that aren't world class...

Arsenal have only 2worldclass players: Cazorla and Özil. Perhaps Ramsaybut that is all (i haven't forgotten Wilshere, very overrated player).

Spurs had 2 world class players: Modric and Bale.

Koscielny and Ramsey are world class too.

And who gonna replace him? Maybe Bubnjic?

I am not sure really. Nobody is rushing into calling a replacement until they are sure Pranjić won't be able to play. Yesterday Vrsaljko replaced him on left-back and he did quite well. His preferred position is right-back, which he played in youth NT teams, Dinamo Zagreb and now in Genoa, but he is good on the left side too.

Players that missed out on world cup

Man, one can only feel for these players, it's a once in four years opportunity and nothing guarantees you'll have the quality to even be considered for the next world cup. So it's once in a lifetime opportunity for some, and to have it taken away like that must be really difficult to deal with.

I think so yes. Top ten central defenders in no particular order in my opinion are these: Thiago Silva, Sergio Ramos, Vincent Kompany, John Terry, Mehdi Benatia, Laurent Koscielny, Gerard Piqué, Giorgio Chiellini, Andrea Barzagli and Pepe.

I am not sure really. Nobody is rushing into calling a replacement until they are sure Pranjić won't be able to play. Yesterday Vrsaljko replaced him on left-back and he did quite well. His preferred position is right-back, which he played in youth NT teams, Dinamo Zagreb and now in Genoa, but he is good on the left side too.

How i heard from the news he gonna not be dropped out from the list. So no one gonna replace him.

with all these things which happened lately, i'm more and more convinced world cups and euro cups should take plase in january or early february when players' bodeis are not that tired up, used, exhausted and prone to injuries.

if something doesn't change, we will see more and more of this before any world cup or euro cup.

10256908_10152186399248831_4610356755265555747_n.jpg

Btw. Reus injury is heavier than expected, he will miss at least 3 months. So he will be miss a couple of matches at the start of the next Bundesliga season.

guys why the new barca player Halilovic dont play for croatia?

He couldn't even play for starting XI in Dinamo Zagreb... He is highly overrated. There are dozens players better than him. Zdravko Mamić, autocrastic president of Dinamo, had made very good propaganda of Halilović so he can sell him better. I am from Zagreb, Croatia, and this is the truth.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom