Votes: 7 10.6%
  • FC Zenith St-Pétersbourg

Votes: 13 19.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
How'd you get a ticket??

I applied on the UEFA site back in Feb, was rejected in the initial application, but put on a waiting list. Then people who had got tickets withdrew (Im guessing hundreds of Spurs and Everton fans when their teams were knocked out) so people on the list got tickets!

Now I just have the minor problem of accomdation in Manchester on the 14th. Celiene Dion :-## is playing at the Arena so as well as all the football fans there is pressure on hotels from that.

bayern munic is today horroful. 4:0 for Zenit... the russians are the effectivity in person. bayern munich is playin, has maybe no chances. zenit is waiting for counter attacks und scores every times

Come on Rangers! It would be fantastic to come up against Advocaat and Ricksen! And with Pogrebnyak out of the final we'd actually have a chance!

Come on Rangers! It would be fantastic to come up against Advocaat and Ricksen! And with Pogrebnyak out of the final we'd actually have a chance!

st. petersburg miss 3-4 players they normally have in their squad, like arsahivn, anyukov, sirl or ricksen today.

bayern thinks the same that you think. but that was the mistake...

now that's the 3rd zenit match i watched. of course is not enough to say anything interesting about them..... but damn it, it was delighting seeing theese guys playing this season! :))

i really didn't expect advocaat to create such a team.:))

And Rangers do it again. :DD

It's going to be an interesting match against Zenit in Manchester. Good luck lads.

Hummm, I really hope I see a shot on goal in the final in 2 weeks!

I think this could be like Crvena Zvezda v Marseille in 1991, no shots for 120 mins, direct to penalties.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom