Where can I get old Pes games for PC digitally ?

Not a fan of archive.org for old games (sometimes the ones uploaded there are "rip" versions or games that have been somehow tampered with), I'd go for myabandonware if possible (that's where I got "backup" copies of the PS2-era PES games that I lost while moving houses, before re-buying them) but it's just an advice on older games. It doesn't apply to PES 2015 as it's not listed there.
So yes, you'll have to make do with what you find on archive.org (I'm pretty sure you'll find a couple of versions of the game, there).

Not a fan of archive.org for old games (sometimes the ones uploaded there are "rip" versions or games that have been somehow tampered with), I'd go for myabandonware if possible (that's where I got "backup" copies of the PS2-era PES games that I lost while moving houses, before re-buying them) but it's just an advice on older games. It doesn't apply to PES 2015 as it's not listed there.
So yes, you'll have to make do with what you find on archive.org (I'm pretty sure you'll find a couple of versions of the game, there).
Should I use VPN ? I've never used archive.org

Oh, I'm totally fine with people asking for old PES games, that quoted post of mine was directed at that user exclusively whose posts (some of which I've removed) rubbed me in a wrong way. This thread is fine.
Thanks for clearing this up @Tom . But now I'm a bit more confused... But well everything is fine. :BEER:

Thanks for clearing this up @Tom . But now I'm a bit more confused... But well everything is fine. :BEER:
I think that posting links to old PES games (up to PES 2017 but maybe it'll be also up to 2018 or 2019, I don't know) is allowed as a form of "preservation" as they're soon going to become almost impossible to find by traditional means. This doesn't apply to PES 2021 (as the CPY version is unstable and causes ML to crash).
On the other hand, asking for links to games that have nothing to do with PES (like NBA 2Ksomething) isn't allowed... Especially I guess if it's all a user is doing here.

While we're at it, @Tom, just to be on the safe side: what's your stance on services like cdromance?
I mean, should I one day enter the retrogaming thread and say "wow guys I'm having such a blast with Crazy Taxi, download it from cdromance (providing the link) and have a ride", would it be against the rules?

Last edited:
Last edited:
I think that posting links to old PES games (up to PES 2017 but maybe it'll be also up to 2018 or 2019, I don't know) is allowed as a form of "preservation" as they're soon going to become almost impossible to find by traditional means. This doesn't apply to PES 2021 (as the CPY version is unstable and causes ML to crash).
On the other hand, asking for links to games that have nothing to do with PES (like NBA 2Ksomething) isn't allowed... Especially I guess if it's all a user is doing here.

While we're at it, @Tom, just to be on the safe side: what's your stance on services like cdromance?
I mean, should I one day enter the retrogaming thread and say "wow guys I'm having such a blast with Crazy Taxi, download it from cdromance (providing the link) and have a ride", would it be against the rules?
Sorry bud, I somehow missed you tagging me. I don't know that site, but I'm also not more Catholic than the pope, so I honestly don't think I'd mind when it comes to old stuff like that.

Could you please point me to pes 2017 posted by Chris Davies if you don't mind?
Mate unfortunately the link has died long ago.
This was the post but the game can’t be downloaded anymore.
https://evoweb.uk/threads/pes-2017-pc-version-discussion-thread.76520/page-86#post-3657787

Sorry bud, I somehow missed you tagging me. I don't know that site, but I'm also not more Catholic than the pope, so I honestly don't think I'd mind when it comes to old stuff like that.
No problem man!
It was just curiosity.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom