What was the best day of your life?

D

DagsJT

Doesn't have to be football-related. Mine would be Liverpool winning the CL in Istanbul. The build-up during the day, and the range of emotions during the game, to the atmosphere after the game.

Superb :TU:

Winning the World Cup in 2006. Nothing tops that - I'm still happy from it. When I watch clips or videos of it, I get goosebumps and watery eyes. I'll never forget it.

Champions League 99 final, Everything from doing the impossible of the treble to coming back from 1-0 down in the last minute to score twice! Doubt anyone will ever match that season with the emotions and drama.

Doubt anyone will ever match that season with the emotions and drama.

Ehm, Mickey Thomas 89 Arsenal are in 2nd place on the last day of the season, final game is against 1st place Liverpool and they need to win by 2 goals to win the league on their patch, they go 1 nil up and then score the 2nd on practically the last roll of the dice??? That's straight out of Roy of the Rovers there my man. Surely it matches if not beats a lot of scenarios.

Anyways my best moment was when I first discovered putting ice cream on my bollocks and having the neighbors dog lick it off felt wonderful.

Anyways my best moment was when I first discovered putting ice cream on my bollocks and having the neighbors dog lick it off felt wonderful.
:LOL: I hope you left a bonio somewhere for his or her "completion treat"

Best day of my life was when the missus accepted my proposal.

:LOL: I hope you left a bonio somewhere for his or her "completion treat"

Best day of my life was when the missus accepted my proposal.

What was the proposal?

'If I give you a lift to the shops, can I get a sexual favour later on?'

Wow, the best day of my life???

Mine would be... the day me and the missus got back together :)). (Until this Friday, that is).

CL Final Moscow Last Year, Finally being able to experience a CL final and seeing Man Utd just like my dad saw utd win in 99 at Barca was truely worth the extortionate prices some companies were charging for flights into Russia!

Yes, and we live in the Mushroom Kingdom with an army of Toads doing all our chores, including biting off my genital warts.

Back
Top Bottom