What Next Gen Console You Getting ????

The Next Gen Console I Will Be Getting Is..........

• PS4

Votes: 37 72.5%
  • XBOX One

Votes: 4 7.8%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Wont Be Getting One Until Next Year

Votes: 9 17.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

P34SEMM

@iam_emmo
2 November 2011
Romford
Liverpool FC
Yes we have the "Next Gen" Thread but would be interesting to see who is ordering what.

Feel free to state why or just vote.

I have pre-ordered both but I will cancel one. Just not sure which as of yet. Common sense tells me to go for PS4 but for some reason I'm leaning towards XBOX one.
Cheers

Last edited:
PS4 because of gaming focus, reliability, controller maybe (not a fan of the xbox controllers) and also because I have always generally enjoyed Sony products. That being said I think both systems will be great gaming machines that will provide access to games that essentially look and act the same.

Last edited:
Probably none as I am already playing next hen quality games on my pc and looking to upgrade my graphics card for same price as a console

PS4 here. Dont have a strong preference now that xbox180 has dropped the overly big brother aspects but the 8gb ddr5 should give the ps4 a boost ( even if it is just slightly smoother games), naughty dog and its 100e less.

Seems I'm the only moron who picked the Xbox one, well I'm an Xbox kid, can't change my allegiance now it's too damn late.

Although I probably won't get one until next year I ticked the PS4 box, as I am already quite set on that one. Unless something absolutely mental happens, like Uncharted 4 exclusive to Xbox One.

PS4 all the way, looks like it's going to be far more powerful so exclusives will be incredible and I'm still not forgiving MS for their insulting Xbone reveal crap.

Probably none as I am already playing next hen quality games on my pc

Bet the feathers look amazing!

chicken_skin_02-540x405.jpg

Not a great poll, as usually the more cool people will go for the Xbox one and cool people don't usually enter polls like this.

People wanting the Xbone are currently sat at home shouting to their monitors "computer, vote xbone" and being confused why it's not working...

"Wont Be Getting One Until Next Year" but i'll buy PS4 for sure.
I love Forza but i just can't like Xbox One.

Back
Top Bottom