WatchDogs [PS4/XB1]

Re: [360/PS3/PC] Watch Dogs

Mmmmm, I am the only one who gets the feeling of Assassin's Creed with hacking and cars of this game? I mean, a big world populated with lots of very simple things to do but too much "interface" for not very deep gameplay?

As if the bag of tricks would get empty too soon in this world. Or am I just spoiled by GTAV?

Mmmmm, I am the only one who gets the feeling of Assassin's Creed with hacking and cars of this game? I mean, a big world populated with lots of very simple things to do but too much "interface" for not very deep gameplay?

As if the bag of tricks would get empty too soon in this world. Or am I just spoiled by GTAV?

Could well be but the few that have had hand-on of the game have said it's very good, incredibly deep and involving. We'll see.

Looks fantastic, but also looks incredible scripted. Hopefully not, but I don't see how it can't be given the footage we've seen of the bollards and lights out and cutscenses which accompany each action etc. etc.

Already pre-ordered the dedsec edition from Amazon for PC, might keep all the special edition stuff, sell the PC version in Sweden and then buy the standard PS4 version :)

watch-dogs-dedsec.jpg

Here's hoping the PC version lives up to expectations. That PS4 version looks heavily downgraded since 2012.

Well mods/tweaks turned Far Cry 3 on PC from an ok game to a really good game IMO and I'm fully expecting this to be the same.

The game looks miles worse now :( is this really a case of next gen consoles not being able to do it? It looked great before but nothing absolutely amazing. Who knows, maybe they're struggling with doing it for effectively four consoles and PC. I sound a bit harsh but I can't wait for when they can ditch off PS3 and 360 versions of games and concentrate on PC and next gen only. Much like PC gamers think about consoles really.

Well TBH, when I saw the game running at Eurogamer if it wasn't for the guy holding a PS4 controller you would of thought it was a PS3 game.

I don't think it will be long before you see all the games now like Batman switching towards next gen as the last gen lasted way to long IMO.
EA will probably be the only company who won't do this as for them it is only about the money and getting the games to the biggest audience.

I just want that the gameplay to be good, if it is we can almost forgive the downgrade graphics!

I think it's going to be a few things you can do then repeat over and over and over.

Like every other game. Ever.

I think it's gonna be at least another year, maybe more, before we see proper next gen games.

Watch Dogs, and everything else that comes out in the next 12 months or so, will be a last gen game given a quick spit shine for current gen tech.

Does look good though. Still have the same concerns as others in that it looks incredible scripted.

Only a couple of months to go.

Yeah read that earlier, yet another preview of the game where they deliberately refuse to acknowledge the PC version of the game!

Ubisoft is working hard to make cars crash like cars should, and uses a number of tricks to ensure a hacked traffic light at an intersection leads to chaos. Those tricks will differ depending on the format; the traffic is denser on PS4 and Xbox One.

With all the talk of Watch Dogs kickstarting the eighth generation, it’s easy to forget there is a 360, PS3 and modestly delayed Wii U backport due for release this year.

For example.

Maybe I'm more sensitive as it's the PC version I've gone for and it seems Ubi are scared to show it for fear of upsetting next gen console owners (of which I'm one of course).

Yeah read that earlier, yet another preview of the game where they deliberately refuse to acknowledge the PC version of the game!

For example.

Maybe I'm more sensitive as it's the PC version I've gone for and it seems Ubi are scared to show it for fear of upsetting next gen console owners (of which I'm one of course).

You are probably right after seeing the PS4 version at Eaurogamer it did look well shit graphically.

I think they have delayed the game to improve it on next gen more than anything, as before it looked dire on PS4.

I have just pre-ordered the PC version on the Indian Origin store using a proxy.

£16.76 for Deluxe Edition
£14.82 for Standard Edition.

Only bought it because it was so cheap.

Back
Top Bottom