PC Verdict for Online play?

defade

League 2
21 December 2008
Liverpool
So how is the game online? I'm struggling to find much mention of how it's going. Is it laggy? Many people disconnecting?

It's not working for a lot of people. The ones that can play are saying that there is no lag, here in Spain. But there are a lot of people that can't enter to the online service, so I dunno if it is going to be " lagless" with all the people.

No lag at all. I am from London, UK, Got PES 2013 PC yesterday morning. Worked perfectly. Dunno why some people are not able to connect online at all.

I played several matches online. Even on those that said to have poor connection, no lag, no skipping and no button lag.

I've had a pretty good experience so far in MOL. Had a laggy game but it was a problem with my ISP which has been fixed. The other three I played were great. Home and away.

However.... is it not possible to chat at all now even at half time? I can't seem to find the old option for disable chat. Or whatever it was.

Additionally, is it not possible to see a players form arrow in MOL before you buy him? That seems too stupid to be true, but I can't see it anywhere. Maybe I'm blind.

Yeah it's fine. I've had a few disconnections, rest have been decent enough.

Match up system seems fairly reliable as well, I've not come up against any lazer guided one touch passers yet, so...

Additionally, is it not possible to see a players form arrow in MOL before you buy him? That seems too stupid to be true, but I can't see it anywhere. Maybe I'm blind.
Form changes from match to match again, therefore there is no need to see it when buying a player. Chat may be implemented again with the DLC in October.

Can anyone confirm that the servers are NOT region-locked on the PC version?

To answer for myself, and for anyone else interested, online play on PC is NOT region locked.

I'm in Europe and I just played a few games with a mate in the US. No lag whatsoever - smooth as butter.

Happy days
:))

Well, i am still having problems (like the other half of the world) with regards to not being able to play online....can login to the online sections and services but cannot play any games or any MLO games. Either get "cannot join room" or it is unable to find any opponents.

who play online can you said to me whats your internet option on connection and tell about the things that are related to play online

who play online can you said to me whats your internet option on connection and tell about the things that are related to play online

OK, well I'm using the legit digital download version. To play online all I needed was to enter my Konami ID and regcode (without hyphens).

My ports are also open. Have you followed the instructions at https://www.konami-pes2013.com/en/2012/09/online-issues-faq/ ?

I am using wired ethernet connection. I tried to play using wi-fi but was disconnected from server. However with ethernet I have seen no problems at all. All games play fine and no disconnections yet after 15-20 games.

Maybe it's location-related? But then, like I said, I was playing transatlantic without a hitch, so maybe not all Konami's issue?

please can anyone answer my question which is playing online know did you change TCB or UDB if yes which one you used

Well, i have no problems with the ports. I have used Konami's port checker for 2013 and that provides successful connectivity results for both manual and automatic configs.

PES 2012 works fine online, i have no issues there.

WIth 2013, you can login to the online mode, edit and update your profile. In the friendly match online, you can visit the server list, choose a server and a lobby...but when you try to enter a game you get the error "Unable to Enter room". ON the MLO side, you can login, view your squad, perform transfers etc, but it wont find you an opponent - whether restrictions are on or off - for the same problem.

Numerous users have reported this issue to konami already (from what i can tell its all over the world - Europe, Africa, Asia, south america, etc) and KOnami has acknowledged there is a problem with their servers that they have asked their Dev team to look at (which was 4 days ago since they last game feedback on the problem). They are saying its a problem with their ping filter and have not given a timeline on the resolution.

So yes, i have done everything on myside, so i know for a fact that the problem is with KOnami and not with me...as i can still play 2012 online perfectly (Which uses the same port configurations as 2013).

hasn't anybody noticed that there are ML Open competitions every each 6 hours (excluding Coach mode) on the PC version? Console versions got competitions hourly. Konami is ripping us off.

So yes, i have done everything on myside, so i know for a fact that the problem is with KOnami and not with me...as i can still play 2012 online perfectly (Which uses the same port configurations as 2013).

Sorry to hear of your problems. Like I said I've been playing friendlies online with no issues at all. However I tried MLO for the first time today and was disconnected midway through all matches. Yeah so perhaps it is a server issue as you suggest.

An online patch was announced today. Maybe that will sort it?
:RSCARF:

THe new patch is more to add the missing online community mode, etc.... though, its nice to hope that the patch could help :)

as from Konami's last response on their facebook page to the complaints...there are no closer to figuring out what is causing the problem on their servers and resolve this quickly!

Back
Top Bottom