US Elections... Obama v McCain

The 44th Presedent of America... You decide...

• Barack Obama Democrat

Votes: 27 77.1%
  • John McCain Republican

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Who Cares there both as bad...

Votes: 5 14.3%
  • America, where's that then...

Votes: 2 5.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You guys do realise Obama is a modern day Robin Hood. He'll take the money off the good, hard working people and give it to the scroungers who need benefits.

hey at least this guy gets it

"In the United States, a joke like that wouldn't just be politically incorrect, but a great offense to this amazing example of integration, which it seems the Italian premier should take as an example," Touadi said.

3006416363_95ef8de914_o.jpg

Last edited:
Yep its ridiculous.

Or like there were no Black people in positions of influence in America?

Powell, Rice, countless Judges, Police, Millitary Officers, Sports stars, Celebrities etc

Excuse me for being cynical, but its being blown way out of proportion and I feel uneasy about how he's being received by some people. Heck some people who voted for him and are exstatic about the situation didn't even know what he stands for. And If people think America will suddenly become Angelic and solve the worlds ills, they are very much mistaken, because the West's ills have always been driven by corporations, and that won't change. Or more importantly, is a white person incapable of doing what everyone seems to think Obama will do.

Last edited:
Yep its ridiculous.

Or like there were no Black people in positions of influence in America?

Powell, Rice, countless Judges, Police, Millitary Officers, Sports stars, Celebrities etc

Excuse me for being cynical, but its being blown way out of proportion and I feel uneasy about how he's being received by some people. Heck some people who voted for him and are exstatic about the situation didn't even know what he stands for. And If people think America will suddenly become Angelic and solve the worlds ills, they are very much mistaken, because the West's ills have always been driven by corporations, and that won't change. Or more importantly, is a white person incapable of doing what everyone seems to think Obama will do.
i think you fail to realize that around 50 years ago he wouldnt have been able to eat in certain restaurnts, or use certain bathrooms, basic human rights, its funny how people overseas assumend he would not get elected cause he was black, yet when he does you say its over the top....

What a load of shit

why are they playing it up like Black and White people didn't get on before?
yeah those pics are a little over the top, i think black people in there 50's and up, this is something great, but ones who are my age are saying some stupid shit

Well i kind of like these pictures...
I assume they were taken the night of Obama's election, a night full of hope and joy...i think these pictures are a nice symbol of what the US of A could become under Obama.
IMHO they are wonderful symbolic pictures (but not more than that).

Not only USA but the rest of the world will always have problems when it comes to race and religion. Whoever becomes successful at bringing everyone together and becoming one people, one world, one nation where you're not judged by the color of your skin or your religious beliefs will be remembered until the end of mankind.

Berlusconi's remark caused a stir in Italy, as critics chided him for sounding like a fool. But the prime minister was unrepentant. "What's the problem? It was a compliment," he told journalists the next day. Anyone who did not get the joke, he added, was an "imbecile."

he really said that! i heard it with my own ears... from his voice.... he basically said that all the italian people, the italian establishment and the whole italian press (even those journalists who work for his own media companies) are imbeciles.

this man is completely out of his mind :CONFUSE:

http://www.notspeakinginmyname.com/

Last edited:
I saw the 60 minutes interview on Obama.

I'm just glad that they're getting rid of Guantanamo. (the prison, the base will surely stay).

dam right Placebo. be gonne devil...

Back
Top Bottom