Updated mods for FIFA19 on Youtube

tinpanalley

Premiership
15 May 2006
Just trying to get an idea from those of you who make mods here... as you probably know, there are several mods that update FIFA 19 to 2023-24. Can anyone think of why these mods wouldn't display properly when you're in tournament mode but work fine in Career Mode? And by "display properly" I mean wrong balls in the wrong leagues, sideline players in World Cup warmup kits instead of league ones, I just can't imagine why these artwork files wouldn't line up in tournament mode?
Thanks for any thoughts.

Just trying to get an idea from those of you who make mods here... as you probably know, there are several mods that update FIFA 19 to 2023-24. Can anyone think of why these mods wouldn't display properly when you're in tournament mode but work fine in Career Mode? And by "display properly" I mean wrong balls in the wrong leagues, sideline players in World Cup warmup kits instead of league ones, I just can't imagine why these artwork files wouldn't line up in tournament mode?
Thanks for any thoughts.
The YouTube update mods to 23/24 Season are all made on the cracked Version of FIFA 19! The crack Version of FIFA 19 are only running on TU 7. That´s why you have Problems to run them on your legit Version which is TU from 07/2019 like my own FIFA 19 Version as you see in my Screenshot below.

unknown_2023.10.29-04.26.png

The YouTube update mods to 23/24 Season are all made on the cracked Version of FIFA 19! The crack Version of FIFA 19 are only running on TU 7. That´s why you have Problems to run them on your legit Version which is TU from 07/2019 like my own FIFA 19 Version as you see in my Screenshot below.

View attachment 244115
Well, yes, you're right, and I did buy the game when it came out but I went and got that version as well earlier this year that was needed for the mods and it still isn't working.

Well, yes, you're right, and I did buy the game when it came out but I went and got that version as well earlier this year that was needed for the mods and it still isn't working.
Ah ok, I understand. Hmm, that´s odd then. Maybe the Modders on YT mix too many Mods together so that one mod overwrites the other.
I took a look recently on YT where the mods were provided. There are many different modders around. What you can do by your own is to edit "competition" Table with RDBM 24. There are the sorting and adjustments for every competition related to balls in leagues a.e.
Sorry, as I don´t know the mods in particular and what they contain my attempt to help ended here.

What you can do by your own is to edit "competition" Table with RDBM 24. There are the sorting and adjustments for every competition related to balls in leagues a.e.
Sorry, as I don´t know the mods in particular and what they contain my attempt to help ended here.
Really? Ok, I didn't know.
Basically, the mod I'm trying is this VLPatch one. Really well built. The issue is that exhibition matches are fine, career mode loads fine. But in Tournament mods seem disconnected from the right place, like some db is messed up. Why do I need tournament mode instead of Career? I don't like playing career with injuries or transfers/loans at all. I have a mod that disables those and the career works fine, but the moment you want to save it and load it again, the career just crashes to the desktop when loading. I can't figure it out. So, I thought I'd just play tournament and then all the mods are shifty.
If you can help, I'd appreciate it.

(By the way, just in case it's taken wrong, we are discussing mods that have to be used on a particular TU of FIFA19 which is a perfectly legitimate thing to have on your legal installation of the game. That others may use improper means of achieving this is of no consequence to me or am I in any way condoning or promoting.)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom