Tiger Woods 07

pboreham

Kick. Snare. Hat. Ride.
5 August 2002
C*lchester
Southend Utd
Fancied a couple of cheap games the weekend, so got this as part of a "buy 1, 1 half price" in Game.

Think the last Tiger i played was one of the first versions on PC, so this has come as a pleasant suprise - I like it!

Not that good at it at the moment (all skills aroun 17%) using the shot-stick method, but I do like the control the shot stick gives you. I read some of Jack Bauers grumbles (nowt new!) about the shot-stick and was a bit worried, but I find it offers a nice amount of feedback and I dont find putting that hard?

Annnnnyway, questions:-

1) Anyone still play this version, or has everyone gone 08?

2) Is 08 any better?

3) Hows the online generally - i.e. I dont know if I can get into an hour long match against a stranger! I like the Minna Golf way of either everyone playing on the course at once, or you play your own game and then see the scoreboard of the other guys at the end of the hole.

Cheers!

tiger woods 2008 online is well good mate and alotbetter than o7 was been playing tiger woods online now for about 3 years . and realy the games only last about 30 min long for 18 holes on line .well worth a pearches

1) Everyone has 08

2) 08 is improved over 07, yes :)

3) When you want to join a game/create a game you can choose whether you want to watch each player take their shot, or all play on the same hole at once :)

1) Everyone has 08

2) 08 is improved over 07, yes :)

3) When you want to join a game/create a game you can choose whether you want to watch each player take their shot, or all play on the same hole at once :)

Cheers Tim - is point 3 just in 08 or 07 too?

Back
Top Bottom