The 'Things That Are Great' Thread

@Emroth out of interest mate, did you take creatine every day or just when training? Also there is some crappy pre work out mixes out there. The first one i tried didn't seem to do much. However i got some ABE pre workout. This seems a lot more on point, without the caffeine rush.

abe.jpg

@Emroth out of interest mate, did you take creatine every day or just when training? Also there is some crappy pre work out mixes out there. The first one i tried didn't seem to do much. However i got some ABE pre workout. This seems a lot more on point, without the caffeine rush.

View attachment 233686
I did both, pal.
initially everyday tablets, but they were huge fuckers. couldnt wait until they finish.
And then pre workout. It just seemed to absorb water more and swell the muscles for as long as I was taking them.
And then I dropped few kg's when I stopped.
But could just be my experience.

View attachment 233377 View attachment 233378

The first is grate, but the second is grater. :COAT:

patrick-stewart-facepalm-gif.gif

Sometimes when you have a lot of interactions/discussions in here with the staff, who have been with us for a long time, i start to picture them talking in a certain way, or with a certain accent depending on where you come from
A little voice in my head reads their messages this way.
And by no means is this to make fun of anyone, just my brain hearing/seeing you guys this way.

@Tom

@Emroth

@Chris Davies
Well since ive spoken to you i know you dont sound like this, but i feel my brain has made it in to a mix of these two anyway (somehow i think you also have midland roots)
The midlands/brummie connection

@superleeds1
Gonna go with my first interaction with the Yorkshire accent, back when i was a kid

Not suggesting you shack up with Mr Wilks though

Once again, voices and images in my head only.
Stay the same guys

Sometimes when you have a lot of interactions/discussions in here with the staff, who have been with us for a long time, i start to picture them talking in a certain way, or with a certain accent depending on where you come from
And by no means is this to make fun of anyone, just my brain hearing/seeing you guys this way.

@Tom

@Emroth

@Chris Davies
Well since ive spoken to you i know you dont sound like this, but i feel my brain has made it in to a mix of these two anyway (somehow i think you also have midland roots)

@superleeds1
Gonna go with my first interaction with the Yorkshire accent, back when i was a kid

Stay the same guys
Do you really think I sound like him?

I've got one thing to say to you:

@Tom

@Emroth

@Chris Davies

@superleeds1

Stay the same guys

Dolly Skillbeck, think I had a bit of a crush way back then !

It is snowing here in my hometown. And maybe I will have a white christmas if the wether will stay.
It would be the first time since 10 years or so. 🌨️❄️☃️

I've been grant myself to a one liter can of Faxe Premium for years.

c40c6cb0-c8e1-4d20-a250-5885b2b6ee72.png

🤗🤤🤭

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom