The Official Transfers Thread [OFFICIAL LINKS ONLY]

Jordi Mboula (FC Barcelona) ---> AS Monaco
DC2ZePcXcAAYDHs.jpg

https://twitter.com/AS_Monaco/status/877526702552997888/photo/1

And loaned to Anderlecht?

Arsenal had been regarded as leading the chase for the 20-year-old but Everton trumped them all by negotiating a deal with the player's club KAS Eupen that will see Onyekuru spend a season on loan with Anderlecht before coming to the Premier League.
Everton feel another season spent with Anderlecht, who will be playing in the Champions League, will be significant for Onyekuru's development and he will arrive at Goodison Park in 12 months a much more polished forward.

Maicon(Sao Paolo) >>> Galatasaray
Ex-Porto defender.
Every day 1 transfer. :)

Gomis > 2.5m€
Belhanda > 8m€
Maicon > 7m€

Left back, right back, center mid., defender mid, winger.

Next days will be cont...

Mate... Maicon is a shitty defender. Best deal from SPFC.
What sense?
I know to have a good hard gameplay and good head hits. Our players usually like to play soft and inadequate head kick. There is also a stopper that rusts the foot. We were looking for someone who had this kind of rigid headdress. 50% of the goals we have eaten over the last 2 years have passed.

After Montpellier Belhanda has played for shit teams. Kiev(great club, but not the current crop) and now even worse, Galatasaray.
Looked a great player in his Montpellier days. He seems to deserve better than Galatasaray.

Okey, so Montpellier is better than Galatasaray? And what about Nice? He did well there. Sure it is a matter of taste that we like a club or not, but to call a iconic club with a iconic history and players like Hagi, Taffarel, Popescu, Hakan Sukur, Didier Drogba and nowdays Muslera and Sneijder, shit? I mean come on...

On topic: to stop Besiktas and probably Fenerbahce, we really need one good defensive midfielder, one winger and two good defender backs (like in 2011 with Eboue and Riera) to make progress this year. Otherwise a third or fourth spot is inavetable...

Last edited:
Okey, so Montpellier is better than Galatasaray? And what about Nice? He did well there. Sure it is a matter of taste that we like a club or not, but to call a iconic club with a iconic history and players like Hagi, Taffarel, Popescu, Hakan Sukur, Didier Drogba and nowdays Muslera and Sneijder, shit? I mean come on...

On topic: to stop Besiktas and probably Fenerbahce, we really need one good defensive midfielder, one winger and two good defender backs (like in 2011 with Eboue and Riera) to make progress this year. Otherwise a third or fourth spot is inavetable...

His fav. Teams :))

Attachments

• IMG_8901.jpg
    IMG_8901.jpg
    158.5 KB · Views: 12
I knew that my post would be cause outrage. Shouldn't have posted it, i'm sorry.

But imo Galatasaray are underachievers considering their budget which is huge compared to a club like Genk.

And you know talking about players, players that Genk produced from youth ranks or made big: Kevin De Bruyne, Thibaut Courtois, Steven Defour, Divock Origi, Carrasco, Benteke, Coulibaly (now Napoli), Milenkovic Savic (now Lazio, wil be a huge player) and i forget quite a few. Apart from Coulibaly and Milenkovic Savic, they all come from their youth ranks.

From the players you mention only Sukur played at his best for Galatasaray (and could have been from their youth ranks). All the other players you mention (perhaps apart from Muslera) played for Galatasaray when they were past their best. Give Genk the money that Galatasaray has and all those players could easily have played for them too and the players that i mentioned above would have stayed longer.

It's all a matter of money.

My actual point is that most player go to Turkish clubs when they are well past their prime. So the question i asked was: is Belahanda past his prime. The post was not meant to insult Galatasaray or the Galatasaray fans.

You are right Gerd, especially about the youth ranks. But I don't think all clubs are automatically 'shit' when they can't raise good players and when they not have a good developed youth education/ranks. It is good for Turkish standards though, we raised players like Arda Turan, Emre Colak (Deportivo La Coruna), Tugay Kerimoglu (ex-Blackburn) and so on... But is it nothing compared with clubs like Ajax or even RSC Genk.

Well, I wish we had money... We only can buy B-quality players, because A-quality players are rather too expensive or they don't want to play football in countries other then Engeland, Italy or Spain...

Thanks Wetongelre.
But it was never my intention to imply that Galatasaray is a shit team. If it came over like that, i'm sorry.

I knew that my post would be cause outrage. Shouldn't have posted it, i'm sorry.

But imo Galatasaray are underachievers considering their budget which is huge compared to a club like Genk.

And you know talking about players, players that Genk produced from youth ranks or made big: Kevin De Bruyne, Thibaut Courtois, Steven Defour, Divock Origi, Carrasco, Benteke, Coulibaly (now Napoli), Milenkovic Savic (now Lazio, wil be a huge player) and i forget quite a few. Apart from Coulibaly and Milenkovic Savic, they all come from their youth ranks.

From the players you mention only Sukur played at his best for Galatasaray (and could have been from their youth ranks). All the other players you mention (perhaps apart from Muslera) played for Galatasaray when they were past their best. Give Genk the money that Galatasaray has and all those players could easily have played for them too and the players that i mentioned above would have stayed longer.

It's all a matter of money.

My actual point is that most player go to Turkish clubs when they are well past their prime. So the question i asked was: is Belahanda past his prime. The post was not meant to insult Galatasaray or the Galatasaray fans.

Thanks for your explanation. I'm just kidding last post. I love both team especially Genk.l

Back
Top Bottom