The Movies

pboreham

Kick. Snare. Hat. Ride.
5 August 2002
C*lchester
Southend Utd
Kicking it old school again on the PC.

Got 'The Movies' recently from HDUK on PC. Really cool game, so clever! No wonder it took so bloody long to be released.

Anyone else played this?

Only problem with this game is that it gets quite repetitive quickly imo. I really got into it but after a week I got the hang of it and was making loads of money.

Only problem with this game is that it gets quite repetitive quickly imo. I really got into it but after a week I got the hang of it and was making loads of money.

Yea, seems to be the general feeling that I got reading reviews that everyone loves it and plays it to death, then never return after 2 days!

I got the expansion pack too, but havent tried that yet.

I'm into writing and media etc, so hopefully will hold my interest a bit longer so I can create some epics :D

My thoughts exactly. Far too repetitive, I was really looking forward to it too. I didn't have a good enough imagination to make good films too :lol:

I enjoyed it with the stunts and effects expansion pack but it got boring quickly

Theme park all the way ;)

I can't believe someone has played Theme Park but not Rollercoaster Tycoon! Coopz, it's 50x better than Theme Park :D

i cant believe i missed this when it first came out

i thought it was in the old style like they other Tycoons

I didnt know there was a Rollercoaster Tycoon 3 out :|, I actually want to try this lol

Dunno DJ, have you seen the Movies community site? Some of the things produced on there are pretty ace!!

The 'Stunts' expansion also added things like Green Screen and a free-roam camera for filming with, so you can do things like tracking shots etc.

Guess the main limit is imagination!?

Back
Top Bottom