The most difficult WE/PES ever?

fmicablues7

Premiership
15 July 2013
Not talking about the best/most enjoyable one, but the most challenging, in the good way, i.e. scripting excepted.

For me, it has to be pes 3, it has a very aggressive cpu and tight defending, the master league was really hard.

Not talking about the best/most enjoyable one, but the most challenging, in the good way, i.e. scripting excepted.

For me, it has to be pes 3, it has a very aggressive cpu and tight defending, the master league was really hard.

i not remember PES 3 , but with 'scripting excepted' no one could make a feedback about the last 3 edition (at least)
IMO 2018 legend on tournaments (ML,BAL,league and cup) due scripting is impossible to play (so IMO the most difficult)
And remember that changing the tactics placement could change a lot the main behavior of the game/IA

I’m finding PES2008 PS2 version the most difficult at the moment without scripting. Been playing ML on Professional (still 2 levels to go up yet) with default players and will be stuck in D2 for my third season. I’m normally promoted in the second season in PES5.

Also even in exhibition games the CPU is ruthless attacking wise and challenges wise.

Too much scripting in the newer ones so they don’t count.

Back
Top Bottom