The first time you've cried after a football match

From that video the bit i really liked was the Ferguson part. Journals all saying that he should be sacked and then the flashes of his success. Simply brilliant.

Euro 2004
Portugal vs Greece
Euro-2004-Greece-Angelos-Charisteas-France-Fi_909348.jpg

:CRY:

I can understand you Greeks but it was no joy especially to neutrals, let alone the anger and frustration of Portugueses. I dunno why I've felt the needing to say these, though. :)

Last edited:
Yeah. Portugal had world-class players like Figo, Deco, R. Costa, Ronaldo, Simao, Maniche etc and presented a great football. Plus they got the land & the passionate people. All of which make people like & sympathise with 'em. I myself was supportin' them as my second team.

Funny I was supporting Greece as my second team, then I realise it was a huge mistake. :LOL: During many many time I blamed them, saying Greece practised anti-football and so on but it was just a biased view and now I realise how fantastic was Otto Rehhagel tactical approach.

I still like Greece by the way, we have many in common though, specially the economical and social crisis. :(

You hate Portuguese? not sure you noticed Rune but that guy in your avatar is from their:P
lol, Im only messing around.
Portugal are probably my favourite national team at the moment. They have a nice mix of young and old, and they seem fresh. Always fun to watch.

@ gerd, Unfortunately, you're so right.

During many many time I blamed them, saying Greece practised anti-football and so on but it was just a biased view and now I realise how fantastic was Otto Rehhagel tactical approach.

To be honest, I feel the same way now, especially after Mourinho beating Barcelona. Considering the Greece had average players in contrast to Inter, they surely deserved to be appreciated.

Actually I've a similar memory to the Greek Team's victory of EURO. In the high school tournament days, our class team had pretty average guys (I wasn't one of them :P ) but we'd beaten the previous champion by almost the same tactics back then and being a defender, it was such a great feeling. :)

spain - italy
criminal tasotti broke the luis enrique....spain lose...

Samuel eto'o score 1-1 in final champion league

Andres Iniesta scored 0-1...spain is champion of the world for first time

lol, how old are you, if you dont mind me asking?

Old enough to see George Best play,and also Johan Cruyff at Elland Road
for Barcelona in European Cup semi final 1975,which if I remember rightly I
bunked off school to watch.

Both Brasileirão 98 and 99 last matches when Corinthians beat respectively Cruzeiro and Atlético-MG;

Arsenal 4-2 Wigan, Highbury, 2006, or the day I became a gunner.

And after Arshavin's goal last Wednesday. :P

the first time was when inter were beaten 2-4 by lazio.

in the recent time, was when i saw zanetti cried after the champions league final match.

I was about 10 and watching the Boro, just before full-time my mother bought me a cuppa tea and a hot-dog to walk home with. The problem was she forgot the mustard on my hot-dog and sugar out of my tea. I was devasted, I dont think any of the the spectators around me heard the ref blow the final whistle as the sound was completely drowned about by my tearful wailing. :CONFUSE:

Apart from that, my eyes welled up with the Gazza booking against Germany at Italia 90, and also his injury before the Lazio move during the F.A. Cup Semi. Gazza was/is a god in my eyes, always has been always will be, regardless of anything.

Last edited:
Arsenal - Galatasaray (UEFA Cup FINAL 2000)
Galatasaray 3-2 REAL Madrid (2001)
Senegal 0-1 Turkey (WC 2002)
Croatia 1-1(W) Turkey (EC 2008)

I remember feeling very sad when Ronaldo's knee ligament snapped during Inter-Lazio's Coppa Italia game. I remember seeing the Lazio players running over to Ronaldo help him while he was in tears. No one had to say anything, everyone just knew it was THAT injury.

As much as I hate Inter, any player that has to go through what he did deserves sympathy, especially since he was living talent.

Last edited:
I think i cry (a little beat) one time after a victory, it's in 1998 for France Croatia in semi-final of the World Cup, Canal+ ending generic with replay of the game and Edith Piaf song "la Foule".

Old enough to see George Best play,and also Johan Cruyff at Elland Road
for Barcelona in European Cup semi final 1975,which if I remember rightly I
bunked off school to watch.

I thought I was old!
Paris '75 for me, I'm afraid...my dad let me stay up to watch it.
Cheated, simple as that.

I thought I was old!
Paris '75 for me, I'm afraid...my dad let me stay up to watch it.
Cheated, simple as that.

HeHe I think we are shattering a few illusions here
with our ages.It means after all we have seen much more football than
most around here,and thats no bad thing!!!!!

Well this is My Cheerleading Story Like A.C. Milan Fan - Rossonero :)
I'm Cheerleading A.C. Milan from my 6 year and i'm gonna cheerleading till i'm die no mater whear they play if they play in serie b serie c if they gonna be in lower rank or struggling for survival or losing tittle i'm gonna be forever Rossonero!

Deportivo - Milan 4-0, 2004
i' remeber i' was cried like little baby :'(
from the first match we haved 4-1 from San Siro and we fight qualify in the quarterfinals but we lost and don't qualify in the quarterfinals on this date i was felt like shamed :(

YouTube - Highlights _ Deportivo La Coruna [ 4-0 ] AC Milan - 7/4/2004

Barcelona - Milan 0-0, 2006

YouTube - sheva disallowed goal barca vs milan

On This Date i Was Cried Like baby for this reason Our Legend Andriy Shevchenko (SHEVA) vs Carles Puyol Sccored Correct Goal And Markus Merk reverse this goal and we do not fight sequels and chance to qualify in the finals stupid Markus Merk because it we don't played VS Arsenal In The Paris Finale 2006 :@

I Also Was Happy Тears and Јump Оut Оf Luck On This Date 11/05/2001 for all Rossonero this Date It's Holiday and I'm Never Forget this date till i'm life then i was have 10 years :)

Inter - Milan 0-6
YouTube - 11/05/2001 Inter 0:6 Milan -Sembrava Wimbledon-

Also Was Have Happy Тears vs Juventus in the Manchester Finale on Old Trafford 2003

Milan - Juventus 0:0 on penalty 3:2 for Milan :)
YouTube - AC Milan Vs Juventus Champions League Final [Penalty Shot] 2003

Then Nelson Dida was fantastic on penalties and also Andriy Shevcenko when chited Gianluigi Buffon with his trick on penalties :)

Liverpool Milan 3-3 in Istanbul Champions League Final i was felt like shamed and cried all night :)
YouTube - FC Liverpool vs AC Milan 3-3 of istanbul amazing game

i was happy on 3-0 but when Liverpool score those 3 goals i felt like i'm die :(

Milan Liverpool 2-1 at 2007 UEFA Champions League final in Athena
YouTube - A.C. Milan 2-1 Liverpool F.C. (2007 UEFA Champions League final)

i was happy like little child and i' was happy tears for this reason we revenge vs Liverpool in this Finale for Istanbul Finale :) and then i was celebrating all night till sun was showed up :D

and when i see those all matches evry time,some time i'm feeling proud for that i'm Rossonero and i'm feeling shamed. Everybody know when his club lost and win how he feel like last Match vs Tottenham when we lost 0-1 on San Siro i was filed shamed but thats the Football :)

Milan - Tottenham 0-1 2011 also i was cried but that's that :)
YouTube - AC Milan vs Tottenham (0-1) UEFA Champions League 2011 - AC Milan 0-1 Tottenham Goals

for this all reasons and facts i'm Cheerleading my favorite club A.C. Milan and i'm gonna Cheerleading till i'm die ! :)

Last edited:
What can I say...I love my national team...

Of Sadness:
- United States - 0 Germany - 1, 2002 FIFA World Cup: Torsten Frings lends Oliver Kahn a hand.
- United States - 1 Ghana - 2, 2006 FIFA World Cup: The penalty that wasn't.
- United States - 2 Slovenia - 2, 2010 FIFA World Cup: The goal that was.

Of Joy:
- United States - Czech Republic, 2006 FIFA World Cup: I belted out the national anthem in my living room before kick-off. We went on to lose that game 0-3 (Rosicky had the game of his life), but I was overjoyed to be watching my national team play in the best sporting event in the world.
- United States - 2 Spain - 0, 2009 FIFA Confederations Cup: There is nothing like beating the best team in the world...especially when no one expects you to.
- United States - 1 Algeria - 0, 2010 FIFA World Cup:

@ 1994 final Italy vs Brasil I cry when Baggio miss penalty I was just a kid and its first match that i remember....

and after 2005 Istanbull final after 1st half when result was 3-0 for Milan I thought match is over I cried and went out from room for dont watch more match I were thinking that match will be worst (and my father is a united fan and was saying to me what is this team and provoking so i cant stay more there LOL) so i dont want to watch it , when I calm and i back i saw Xabi Alonso shoting Penalty and listening comentatory saying "chance for 3-3 now" i say what the fuck have it its sick this stupid commentatory and when Alonso score he scream 3-3 I cant believe thats true amazing feeling for me best match I ever saw , i have dvd "THE ROAD TO ISTANBULL" and every time i watch i feel one big emotion ....

Sadness, I was only 5 .And I can't describe how much I was disappointed by the dishonesty of Brazil and Norway :
YouTube - 1998 World Cup Group A SCOTLAND v MOROCCO
Happiness , the best match ever , 06-19-2005 my team AS.FAR was second and the difference was 1 point from the leader Raja . And the last match of the championship was played in Casablanca where Raja hosted AS.FAR and AS.FAR brought the championship to Rabat by a 2-0 in Casablanca :
YouTube - A.S.FAR vs Raja ( 2004/2005 )
Sorry for the bad quality :CONFUSE:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom