The Dreams Thread

Re: The "things I dream about" thread

In my dream last my dad had recently died and then I was in this weird bar that was like a big round tubular ring thing and this weird guy from work was buying all these couples drinks and trying to befriend them.

Then when I spoke to my mum today I had a really weird feeling like I had to ask about what happened to my dad. NASTY.

I actually dreamt Jaygrim was at my house last night, I kid you not. But in the dream he was a killer, and I think he was a paedo as well. He kept looking at my nephew and making a proper dirty "mmmmmm" sound, and a while after realising he had moved from his seat in the living room I found him stabbing my dad in the back. Then I woke up and discovered that, sadly, my dad was still alive and well.

Serious question now, you do guys find that after you move house your dreams still stay at the old house?

I've been at this new place for five years and whenever I dream of being in a house, it's always the old house. It's getting on my tit to be honest, I wake up confused.

Yeah I know what you mean, but I never dream I'm in any house I've ever lived in, it's always weird but in the dream I know it's home. Like last night, it was some weird terraced house on a weird street but it was my house in the dream.

I'm always in the first house I ever lived in. I loved it there, I miss it terribly, I cannot stand this shithole I live in now. But even so it does my nut to dream being back in that house and then waking up and thinking "where the hell's this?"

Was it the one next door to that old lady that sent you the legendary valentines card?
It was indeed. But it was such a great house neighbours aside. Nice big rooms, nice big garden, on a street with plenty of life. I can't stand living somewhere where it's just... Dead. No kids, not even any adults under the age of 85. I hate it.

Last night I dreamt that a tsumani was heading for the office - not my actual office a differnt one, but all the people from the office were there. The wave is heading our way, and everyone starts to run down the stairs to get out. I bellow at them to stay upstairs - but some get caught in the carnage and they were all squashed into the landing. But when i got out there, they were all alive, just kind of jammed into the floor with only some body parts showing. And i then went round them all prising them out of the holes they were in, they all just kind of slipped out like foals being born, and they got up and ran away as fit as fiddles...... made me look at some of them funny this morning I can tell you.....does this mean I'm a Tranmere fan?

Last night I dreamt that a tsumani was heading for the office - not my actual office a differnt one, but all the people from the office were there. The wave is heading our way, and everyone starts to run down the stairs to get out. I bellow at them to stay upstairs - but some get caught in the carnage and they were all squashed into the landing. But when i got out there, they were all alive, just kind of jammed into the floor with only some body parts showing. And i then went round them all prising them out of the holes they were in, they all just kind of slipped out like foals being born, and they got up and ran away as fit as fiddles...... made me look at some of them funny this morning I can tell you.....does this mean I'm a Tranmere fan?
No, a Tsunamiere fan. *Buddum-pisch*

Funny this but the dream i had last night i was playing the guitar in rock band and Dags was in my bedroom and the better i played the more clothes he was taking off. I think it was a queen song and there not even on it, his was lying in my bed drooling at the end and i had a really long high note and i was whacking the whammy bar. He was loving it, i also woke up with a major erection? Sorry Dags.

I bet it was jay who was doing all the "moaning and groaning" ;).

EDIT: Holy shit :shock:. I did have a dream last night, and it was a fucking shocker...

I dreamt that, well to start with it was just my normal lot going to football, mum, dad few of dads mates etc. But then I found out we were on a suicide bombing mission, and we were going to Amsterdamn for it?! I really didn't wanna do it but I think that once they had handed out those suicide vest things that if you take it off it blows up straight away. Anyway, we were all staying the night somewhere before we left, about 8 of us on this 1 double bed for a start?! Luckily, my alarm went off at this point and I woke up for work. Never ever have I been so pleased to hear my alarm go off :shock:.

What the fuck does this dream mean?!

Last edited:

That you're a sick, disturbed and twisted git?
No, really I have no idea...is there a psychologist or something on this board (apart from JB)?

That you're a sick, disturbed and twisted git?
No, really I have no idea...is there a psychologist or something on this board (apart from JB)?

Yeah me, Tim you were dreaming about getting bummed on a double bed by 8 people.

EDIT: Holy shit :shock:. I did have a dream last night, and it was a fucking shocker...

I dreamt that, well to start with it was just my normal lot going to football, mum, dad few of dads mates etc. But then I found out we were on a suicide bombing mission, and we were going to Amsterdamn for it?! I really didn't wanna do it but I think that once they had handed out those suicide vest things that if you take it off it blows up straight away. Anyway, we were all staying the night somewhere before we left, about 8 of us on this 1 double bed for a start?! Luckily, my alarm went off at this point and I woke up for work. Never ever have I been so pleased to hear my alarm go off :shock:.

It means you have a secret burning desire to be a terrorist that only comes out at night....

Funny this but the dream i had last night i was playing the guitar in rock band and Dags was in my bedroom and the better i played the more clothes he was taking off. I think it was a queen song and there not even on it, his was lying in my bed drooling at the end and i had a really long high note and i was whacking the whammy bar. He was loving it, i also woke up with a major erection? Sorry Dags.

You're sick and wrong :puke::nono:

I think it has something to do with you and your misses open relationship? Maybe you don't really want it to be open?

I'm STILL having dreams where I wake up in the middle of the night convinced I'm in my car, stuck on a hill/motorway with no lights on and scared someone is going to hit me. So I jump out of bed, clamber around the end of the bed searching for lights to turn on, before (after about a minute or two) I realise I'm being a tit and go back to bed.

I have this dream on average once every other night, sometimes even twice a night. Really annoying :(

Its not a dream - but I keep sleeping on my arm and I wake up in a panic and I can't move it. I just wave it around like a mad man thinking it is never going to work again!!

Everytime it gets me - Probably because I am half asleep - but it is well freaky when all the blood goes out of your arm and you can't move it. I once woke the wife up and I had sheer panic on my face and was aving my arm around making funny noises - She pissed herself laughing!!

I think I panic so much because I read a story of a man who died because his girlfriend fell asleep on his arm and he woke up and had a fit and died. Because he got a clot in his arm from it!!

I don't want to be one of those people that die in a shit way.

'How did he die?'

'His bird slept on his arm'

Its embarrasing for everyone involved.

The two dreams threads have been merged...

Funny you should mention the arm thing Bobby but I have a set position to sleep in, and if I don't do it then I'm really uncomfortable and I can't sleep. I have to lie face-down with an an arm under the pillow, an arm dangling down the left side of the bed and my legs stretched out as far as possible (without reaching the end of the bed - I'm a lanky bastard so I've got an extra-long bed, when I sleep at the girlfriend's house I can't sleep all night because half my leg is sticking off the edge of the bed).

But because of the arm-under-pillow thing I wake up with a numb arm every morning.

Last edited:
Have you had too much sugar this morning or something? You don't post for six months and today you're everywhere...

Boring day at work ,that's all....And yes, I've had too much sugar and coffee...Damn you Nespresso!!!!

Once i was in bed alone and slept with my arm under me, when i woke up in the morning and moved my undead arm i shit myself becuase i thought someone was next to me becuase i felt what i thought was another arm!!!!

Back
Top Bottom