[Suggestion] Open TUTORIALS section

N

nesa24

I think that evo-web community lack tutorials
There should be separate section for posting tuts about kitmaking-facemaking-tools...

I've been thinking about something like that for quite some time now. Don't we have some tutorials cluttered around in the editing area we could kinda move and use as a start? I'll wait for PIPA to leave a response, he's our editing mod and knows his way around in there.

I've been thinking about something like that for quite some time now. Don't we have some tutorials cluttered around in the editing area we could kinda move and use as a start? I'll wait for PIPA to leave a response, he's our editing mod and knows his way around in there.

hope that suggestion will be accepted
its for sake of community and more patchmakers that have time/will to make something new and fresh but dont know how to start

idk about others but as for PES 6 there are tutorials , just look at stadiums example , there are tutorials threads stick on top , same for face , kits etc

I think its better in way it is (at last for pes 6) since its more easy this way , you just go to selection stadiums and you see on top this threads !

I dont think we need a whole new selection about tutorials ! anyway this is just my opinion!

topic is one thing and i can open it without asking
i am asking for [Suggestion] Open TUTORIALS section

As section it can be more organized and open for q&a about working with game editing tools or making new tool

Back
Top Bottom