PC Streaming PC version today

Thanks to any1 who tuned in today! We had 2 giveaways of classic games, and I think that people enjoyed themselves! Much information about MLO as well!

Hey guys ill be streaming around 15:00+ GMT+00 if any1 wants to join! More MLO, knowledge sharing and tips ofc!

Hey guys, just wanted to update that I should be participating in the upcoming BETA of 11v11 in Thursday(provided I was fast enough). I will stream 11v11 hopefully(if there is no NDA). GL HF!

Last edited:
If I dont stream 11v11 beta thursday, I will be streaming in Friday MLO for sure, with many more gameplay tips and MLO suggestions! Have fun till then!

ahah , yes indeed! My 2nd game was the worst, lag-wise, but I really think it has to do with lobby maker. The other games were not even close to that one, more like silky smooth. Still, seems to be a really fun 11v11 experience

Hey guys, just wanted to say sry for being absent. I had my last week of exams, and Im currently w8ing for an internet upgrade(hopefully next week) and a new webcam!

Unfortunately the game is still bad online, but offline play is very nice with jenkey and other patches, and I rly enjoy it. Will be streaming a lot after ugprades thats for sure. Thanx every1 for joining my first streaming weeks, gl hf!

Back
Top Bottom