PC Streaming PC version today

policymaker

League 2
11 November 2010
Hello everyone, let me just say that if this is not allowed in the forums, then I sincerely apologise and you may delete the thread.
plugin.video.twitch.png

I would like to share my stream with you. Tomorrow early in the afternoon(probably after 15:00 GMT+00) I will be streaming the PC version of PES2014. I will try to keep an honest balance of english/greek casting and will be taking requests from chat, so if you want to see me try out your favorite team with a certain formation, learn to execute a trick or two, or just have fun watching me getting owned by super star, plz do tune in.

I have a twitter as well if you want to follow me and have an update on stream uptime. I intend to stream as much as the community likes, I know a lot of people look forward to the PC version. The session will be quite lengthy, so you should definitely drop by whenever you can. I will try to keep the experience as interactive as possible through mic.

http://www.twitch.tv/policymaker

https://twitter.com/The_Policymaker

Last edited:
Might as well just get the game hahahaha .. why bother releasing the demo to be honest, if they intend to put it up at the same time with the game itself.

They claim it's due to the fact that the PES 2013 demo was modded to high heaven (modders were able to add hundreds of teams) so they wanted to avoid that this time around. It's unfortunate, but it makes sense.

They claim it's due to the fact that the PES 2013 demo was modded to high heaven (modders were able to add hundreds of teams) so they wanted to avoid that this time around. It's unfortunate, but it makes sense.

And then theyll come out and say: look how high the PC version piracy is!
Which will be completely retarded (not suprsising just look at alan's face) because they dont release demo and expect people not to try it before paying them.

can you really do that ??? WOW hahahaha

which means that from Demo version, it can be modded in such way that it will become a Full version ?

I don't intend to do that but just for my knowledge, that's all :BOP:

No, I think it means the demo was used to analyse the game for modding purposes. So when the final game was released, it was easy to introduce modding material.

Looking forward to your stream,

do they have high res streaming on twitch? 1080 or 720p?
Hope to get some idea of the superior look on PC version :SMUG:

And then theyll come out and say: look how high the PC version piracy is!
Which will be completely retarded (not suprsising just look at alan's face) because they dont release demo and expect people not to try it before paying them.

Damn straight. My policy is to try a game before I buy it (via a demo, or failing that playing the game if friends have bought it). If a game doesn't release a demo at all, my suspicions are raised (should've been with Rome 2 Total War, but when you've been waiting ten years; you know how it is...) In PES 14's case, I understand why the PC didn't get a demo, but I still think it's grossly unfair. If they didn't include the extra teams, then there would be nothing for the modders to unlock...

Mind the piracy talk in here - they've been cracking down on it big time; you don't want to get a ban.

why bother releasing the demo to be honest, if they intend to put it up at the same time with the game itself.
I suppose your comment makes sense if you're the sort who doesn't mind throwing money away. Because I was first able to play the demos, I decided not to buy PES 2012, and I only bought PES 2013 last month when it was on sale on Steam for $14.95. It's called being an informed consumer.

Looking forward to your stream,

do they have high res streaming on twitch? 1080 or 720p?
Hope to get some idea of the superior look on PC version :SMUG:

Unfortunately I wont be able to provide high quality, but its on par with the other stream qualities uve seen the past days, if not better. I will be running the game on 1080p though, ofc.

guys. I use an legato hd gaming device and I use this with the xbox and ps3

if I wanted to use this with the PC, surely I can simply connect my hdmi via the elgato and as I have dual monitors I could stream high quality PC via this.

if that is the case I will stream some PC

guys. I use an legato hd gaming device and I use this with the xbox and ps3

if I wanted to use this with the PC, surely I can simply connect my hdmi via the elgato and as I have dual monitors I could stream high quality PC via this.

if that is the case I will stream some PC

do u have pc version?? what were u w8ing for? :P

Just an update here guys, I should be streaming tomorrow 12+ GMT +00

I would like to thank every1 who tuned in even for a split second. It was a great experience, which I hope to follow with better games and educational sessions. I would like to continue streaming, even later and, hopefully, daily, in order to learn together the new game, discuss its fundamentals and practice together. I plan on streaming MLO sessions as well, as this is my main goal, coaching or me playing (if delay is bearable). GL HF every!

Hey policy thanks for the streaming today , really informative & fun too :))

Thank you so much, as well as every1 else who tuned in even for a little bit. If we can keep the stream at this lvl of 100+ viewers each time, I am steadily going to upgrade the "experience"(small giveaways, community play, stream graphics etc)

It was so disappointing that the servers went offline only to come back worse than before :( First online games were rly smooth, even while streaming!

If any1 has really cool tricks/things he would like to share on stream, we can organise small skype conversations and have fun while keeping it entertaining. Thanx again for your support, I am really trying to balance greek with english casting.

And hopefully I can show u that I am just a tad better at this game than 330 rating :P

Hey every1,

So, I am going to stream around 15:00+ GMT+00 for any1 interested. I will be sharing a lot of info about MLO, like players acquired, suitable formations for default squad points "farming", MLO mechanics and stuff I have noticed after some games. Hopefully we can learn more about the mode(and game) and gain a significant edge over other players!

GL HF!

Thanx every for tuning in today! Tommorow with better konami servers hopefully, gonna have much fun, cause its saturday! If any1 interested in playing just ask!

policy, lets play sometime and you can stream it..

not sure if the servers will hold up. they are not the best

hopefully they will have fixed servers tommorow and we can have double the fun tomrorow! we could play for sure, I will update topic later for tomorrow

EDIT: Early in the morning online play was exquisite. Maybe because of small load. Anyway, beat the best player in league, FOHLBROT, rank 626. If you wanna know how.. well then, you should be watching my stream more! :P

316n5lu.jpg

3467s40.jpg

Yeah thats 375 points.

EDIT: LOL rank2 just stole the game 2-2 :(

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom