Stadium server- Sound, Team & Fixture servers -PES2008 90% done- By Diego Martiniello

D

diego_m10

hi

as you see i designed
team server
chante server
national anthem server
music server
menu server
scoreboard server
and fixture server

so you can play real league.. even loose and go to second o third div of any league)

i even made a quick star.. where you double click in mi exe and it goes directly to pre match menu....

and a quick exit.... where you hit a key and the game closes inmediatly.. no matter if you are in menu o durgin the match..

I DID A CROWD MANAGER TOO

in this days i will be uploading my "Crowd Manager" tool in withc you pres F keys
from F1 to F12 (ingame)

and you can reproduce crowd sounds

now you can insult the referee or make the crowd wistle any player

so you can manage animic state of the crowd ingame.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Stadium server- Sound, Team and Fixture servers - in progress - By Diego Martini

Is this for PES6 or 2008?

Re: Stadium server- Sound, Team and Fixture servers - in progress - By Diego Martini

Pes2008

is 90% done

i juts need to contact the Wepicture decoder maker

or a good person who know about HEXedition

to make som little stuff

Re: Stadium server- Sound, Team & Fixture servers -PES2008 90% done- By Diego Martini

Can you explain a bit more how the fixture server will work? You mean you can create many leagues and a pormotion relegation system? Tell me everything, im veeeeeeeeeeeery interested in it:DANCE:

BTW are you italian? If yes PM me, im italian too and you can explain me everything in italian

Re: Stadium server- Sound, Team & Fixture servers -PES2008 90% done- By Diego Martini

Is it possible to do one for PES6 as well? Even if it's more simplistic than this one.

Some News?

Its all fake, there are no such things like 'team server' or 'fixture server' or whatever:LOL:

Check the threads - crowd manager already released
by this guy.

Yeah we know that, but we're on about the team/fixture server which is different.

xv63

it is not a fake

i will explain how it work in nexts post

when can you release this pack?

well

the server is almost done

what we need now its to make the fixture...

nin next step i will explain how it works

it is not ecactli a server like Kserver

but works anyway

and let you have any league fixture and almost unlimited teams

next post i will explain how it workrs

REMOVED

GOD....diego...if you manage to do this for PES6 too...(which is such a better game in my opinion) I would thank you SO SO SO much...

This is incredible...I've made so many posts talking about such thing..an external program..and now someone had the talent to get it through...
You'll make a pes revolution with these tools...every people release their own league patches..and now they have a reason to keep doing it..with teams for all divisions...and the motivation to create new stadiums...

I have many ideas...I'll write you soon.

But, PLEASE, release a PES6 version too...

My main doubts are...how do you simulate other teams results, and if it is possible to also extract goalscorers, assist makers like PES6Statistic does for results..? It would be nice to make a goalscorers table, for example..

Last edited:

This sounds absolutely amazing diego.

Will it work with the master league?

Can you make it so you can select to play games at day and with select weather type too, so all games in master league can be played at day in fine conditions?

that is absolutely incredible. If you do get the time please do something like this for pes 6

This sounds absolutely amazing diego.

Will it work with the master league?

Can you make it so you can select to play games at day and with select weather type too, so all games in master league can be played at day in fine conditions?

I think the concept is to 'replace' the masterleague..so it couldn't be possible to make it compatible...but I think you'll be able to choose the weather conditions..

Anyway, who wants the Masterleague anyway..? If Diego manages to do this tool, that means you'll be able to have all proper fixtures and divisions (with relegations and promotions)..You'll be able to play intertoto, qualify for UEFA Cup and play a real fixture for that competition, with pre-rounds, group stage, etc.. You'll finally give use to all those amazing stadiums created that, because PES team limitations, were never given the right use...besides, you can even make a pre-season tournment..etc making it all so much realistic. The only thing not planned are player transfers, but I think that's possible with everybody efforts, just like he said. Don't forget that he just mention his project..

But, the least you can have, is a World Cup tournment with proper qualifying, playing all real stadiums..

WOW!!!! If true this sounds like a union between PES and Football Manager....

Would you have to come up with your own fixture list, or would it generate them for you?

My friends i have spoke a full evening yesterday online with diego, and i saw that his "crowd server" works properly so everything is true but all of you forgot something or maybe he didnt menaged to ask it properly, after all both me and him are not english, anyway he would like the help of everyone to gather information about lueagues around the world, and information about teams too, but for now i didnt asked him yet what type of files he needs for teams (maybe .cvs files like in PesEditor but this is just my opinion).
About leagues it would be nice to recieve as many information as possible, for example im working on italian leagues and im writing down league structures on a TEXT file with all explanations about play-offs and of course about italian cups and how many teams qualify for Champions Leauge and other continental cups.

So all of you starts to gather as many informations as possible, lets help this great project:DANCE:

About statistic estractor, i suppose it works like the one of pes 6 so for sure there should be standings for topscorers and assistmen

As soon as he will be online i will ask him as many questions as possible :D

Well... I have plenty of last season league patches.. but since PES2008 I'm not so updated because I can't even play that game..

My suggestion, if this really goes through..would be to trying to make an huge 'community' with the best patches worldwide. For example, pes-argentina makes excelent patches with argentinian leagues, pesromania, pes.com.pt (Portugal), pesamerica (southamerica), peshungary, wehellas (Greece) and so on...there's plenty of sites that make their countries patches..they could join this project..or at least, give permission to use them... and then, some minor changes might be done to balance all leagues realistic (in case some country teams are really overated compared to other leagues).
If there is any problem I'm sure plenty of people (like me) are willing to help creating a major database...
I'm sure there will be many people start making lower divisions patches to see their teams on the game, because now there's no big point of making those with this PES team limitation..

But, yes, we should start gathering all faces, balls, kits, stadiums, info from each league in order to make something really good, if this goes through..
I think I have almost every stadium released for PES6..something like 550 rhino edited stadiums...I can help with that, for example.

Well... I have plenty of last season league patches.. but since PES2008 I'm not so updated because I can't even play that game..

My suggestion, if this really goes through..would be to trying to make an huge 'community' with the best patches worldwide. For example, pes-argentina makes excelent patches with argentinian leagues, pesromania, pes.com.pt (Portugal), pesamerica (southamerica), peshungary, wehellas (Greece) and so on...there's plenty of sites that make their countries patches..they could join this project..or at least, give permission to use them... and then, some minor changes might be done to balance all leagues realistic (in case some country teams are really overated compared to other leagues).
If there is any problem I'm sure plenty of people (like me) are willing to help creating a major database...
I'm sure there will be many people start making lower divisions patches to see their teams on the game, because now there's no big point of making those with this PES team limitation..

But, yes, we should start gathering all faces, balls, kits, stadiums, info from each league in order to make something really good, if this goes through..
I think I have almost every stadium released for PES6..something like 550 rhino edited stadiums...I can help with that, for example.

It can be a very good start, anyway if you have MSN add diego, so that you can speak straight with him. Im still waiting for him to be online to bury him with a wave of questions:LOL:

THIS IS THE FEELING WE NEED!!!

I LOVE IT!!!

you see what is happening?

we are making a Global effort

so we cant fail

we all together are big than konami

So i lke to recieve info about all fixtures of every leagues

and we can choose the best patches for each leagues

to include on the WE REVOLUIONS patch

once we have all fixtures done and the patches choosen

we will be able to finish project

so i am convocating too al editors of user...

1- user who has participated in some Optionfile Editor (and who knows HEXediting)

2 - Programres (to makes fixtures)

3 - programers who can make a match simulator based on the skill of every team in a league (the idea is... analize the skill of the players and simulated a posible result... to simulate the CPU matches)

we got one .... but is basic.

------------------------------------------------

A - reading some post here i ask

what about PES manager for PS2?

maybe we can edit it to relationate it to game?

i never see this game.. but maybe we can run the ps2 emulator to run it and link to pes2008

i juts a question..

if anybody knows just ask

B - what about Fifa Manager? or total club manager?

maybe we can link it to pes... why not

i am not sure about A and B points

just only other posibilities...

anyway... or won programs is more viable... and more posible

just need time to program it

we are about to star the making progress of the VBS program

THIS IS THE FEELING WE NEED!!!

I LOVE IT!!!

you see what is happening?

we are making a Global effort

so we cant fail

we all together are big than konami

So i lke to recieve info about all fixtures of every leagues

and we can choose the best patches for each leagues

to include on the WE REVOLUIONS patch

once we have all fixtures done and the patches choosen

we will be able to finish project

so i am convocating too al editors of user...

1- user who has participated in some Optionfile Editor (and who knows HEXediting)

2 - Programres (to makes fixtures)

3 - programers who can make a match simulator based on the skill of every team in a league (the idea is... analize the skill of the players and simulated a posible result... to simulate the CPU matches)

we got one .... but is basic.

------------------------------------------------

A - reading some post here i ask

what about PES manager for PS2?

maybe we can edit it to relationate it to game?

i never see this game.. but maybe we can run the ps2 emulator to run it and link to pes2008

i juts a question..

if anybody knows just ask

B - what about Fifa Manager? or total club manager?

maybe we can link it to pes... why not

i am not sure about A and B points

just only other posibilities...

anyway... or won programs is more viable... and more posible

just need time to program it

we are about to star the making progress of the VBS program

I believe that best help would be a real converter from FM2008 to PES....like one we had in PES4 which with a simple click created players from stats from CM4....
BTW mate when are you planning that your programming will be ready?

Last edited:

Diego, I would advise you to contact rikman (from this forums)...he's a programmer (I think) and he had a similar idea long time ago..

You still haven't told if you're going to release a PES6 version too... There's so many PES6 fans..it's so much more enjoyable...besides there's a lot more faces, stadiums, kits, balls, adboards...it would truely fulfil such tool potential...

The Fifa Manager/PES compability would be beyond words..but I guess that's too chalenging..maybe it's better to begin with something more 'simple' but that would truely revolutionize the whole game..
Nevertheless, Fifa Manager may be a very good help for those unmade leagues because there's plenty of league patches released (by people from that countries) and player ratings are also from 1-99...and they also have special skills, like PES...so it would be a LOT easier to make new leagues..

Now...some suggestions (some easier, some harder):

- Team logos on your external program (where standings and fixtures are). We could use those from Football Manager/PES (png).. It would give such a different look...

- That program (like statistic center for PES6) that will extract match details and results... it would be great if it could also retrieve the goalscorers and assist makers, as I said before...
And also keep an historical database of results...so you could check the match file anytime you want (the files are small).

- I once saw a program for PES (also for online users) that would save every goal replays.. that would be great that we had an option to do that, and keep the replay files for every goal we scored on the tournment, along with the match file produced (the one with the result)
. It would be even better if we could save the match highlights (those of the final of the match)

- That program that will simulate the other team matches, it would be nice if it was light enough to simulate all leagues (just like Sensible Soccer did) in order to make european competitions and all that.

- Multiplayer (I'm not talking online...just your friends at home). That shouldn't be THAT hard, right?

- Face/hair/ server compability...that would be nice, if possible. every player has an ID too, so...

- Relegations/Promotions and chance to add new kits for the next seasons... there's some kitmakers that do mock kits that could become usefull in order to make it even more realistic.

A BIG step forward:

Trying to make the total server a management mod...

- A formula program to get random job offers according to your performance. I don't think it's that hard, and it would give more and interest to your project, because we could start on a smaller team and climb to the best in Europe.

A suggestion:

Different level of teams and leagues (it's not the same winning the italian league or the welsh one, right? Just as it's not the same winning the Champions League with Barcelona or the polish champion)...so...

Team level (example):

I - Inter, Barcelona, Manchester United, Real Madrid, AC Milan, Lyon, Liverpool and so on...

II - Roma, Villareal, Benfica, Besiktas, Atl. Madrid, Fenerbahce, FC Porto, PSV...

III - Fiorentina, Newcastle, Anderlecht, AEK, Lazio, Shakthar Donetsk, Bordeaux, AZ...

IV - Recreativo Huelva, Portsmouth, Brugge, Braga, Kopenhagen, Parma, Sampdoria...

V - Levante, Livorno, Wigan, Valenciennes, Boavista, Cagliari, Rennes, Reading, Lorient...

VI - Maritimo, Ajaccio, Sheffield United, Strasbourg, Cadiz, Belenenses...

VII - Weak portuguese/dutch/scottish/turkish teams...

VII - Weak romanian/austrian/swiss teams

IX - Very weak leagues (lithuania, latvia, slovenia..)

X - Really lower division teams

Leagues:

1. England, Spain, Italy, France, Germany
2. Portugal, Holand, Belgium, Turkey, Czech Rep, Romania, Mexico, Scotland, Argentina, Russia
3. Sweden, Norway, Finland, Denmark, Bulgaria, Austria, Poland, Hungary, USA, Croatia
4. Cyprus, Irland, Slovakia, Slovenia

Our rating would be evaluated considering national and international performances every year...and taking into attention the league we played and the team's objective..something like:

60% for national performance + 40% for international performance.

I've made a formula (it includes cup results, how many teams knocked out on competitions, etc), I'm no maths but just to give a example, it gave this results:

Barcelona (champion, cup semi finals, Champions League winner) = 114 points

FC Porto (champion, cup winners, knocked out on CL group stage) = 72

Benfica (CL Qualification, cup 2nd round, quarter finals CL) = 44.8

Portuguese team which reaches its objective of not relegate = 13.5

Portuguese team which its objective was avoiding relegation and were relegated = 5.5

Portuguese team fighting for mid table getting UEFA cup place = 23.6

Portuguese league contender becoming champion (without european competitions) = 45

Spanish league contender becoming champion (without european competitions) = 60

Cyprus league contender becoming champion (without european competitions) = 18

Then, the program would offer team jobs randomly according to these:

Group I teams: 300 points overall total (in order to not climb too fast, you'll need reputation), with at least 70 points average on last 2 seasons

Group II teams: 175 points overall,with at least 60 points average on last 2 seasons

Group III: 100 points overall, with at least 45 points last season

Group IV: 75 points overall, with at least 30 points last season

Group V: 50 points overall, with at least 25 points last season

Group VI: 30 points overall, with at least 20 last season

Group VII: 25 points overall, with at least 15 last season

Group VIII: 20 points overall

Group IX: 10 points overall

Group X: 5 points overall

- Selling adboards to gain money, plus sponsorship deals (those can be recreated on the game itself with adboard makers and kit makers)

- Random generated players according to your club youth department level (you can improve it by investing in better facilities), which would join your team later
You could even watch your under 18 players performing on youth matches as a spectator (using PES6 training camp stadium, for example) =)

- Pre season tournments and payed tournments such as Dubai tournment

...and so on...I could give you plenty of ideas..they are all chalenging and mean work, but I think they're possible. I just don't know how we could make a realistic transfer market...because it's easy for us to create 'rules' in order to know which players would sign for us...and how much..but transfers between other teams is different...

Good luck with your project! And sorry about the long email...those are just suggestions..but I know that is very far from that...and I would be more than happy with just a team/fixture server!!

Back
Top Bottom