Stadium Server R App

HELLO @papinho81 LITTLE QUESTION WITH YOUR STADIUM SERVER WHAT DO YOU NEED TO DO TO PLAY IN A GENERIC STADIUM? FOR EXAMPLE I CAN'T GET AC MILAN STADIUM BECAUSE I HAVE NO WAY TO THIS STADIUM (I ONLY KNOW THE STADIUM FILES THAT I DOWNLOADED WITH THE ALL STADIUM FIFA 16 PACK... THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR COME BACK

Normally if you corrected linked the stad_source_files.zip the default game stadium should be loaded unless you specified a stadium in the map (you added a stadium with the tool). Inside the options section of the tool, you can click change to check if it is linked correctly.

@papinho81 sorry to bother you, i was reading some old posts at soccer gaming, can you tell me, is possible to add a stadium via CM16 and then link that new ID with R Stadium Server? Some random ID like GER - Eintracht Frankfurt, stadium ID 456?

Then I can have all my stuff related to that ID and I can play at night correctly?

@papinho81 sorry to bother you, i was reading some old posts at soccer gaming, can you tell me, is possible to add a stadium via CM16 and then link that new ID with R Stadium Server? Some random ID like GER - Eintracht Frankfurt, stadium ID 456?

Then I can have all my stuff related to that ID and I can play at night correctly?

Of course, you can.

hello @papinho81 I return to this subject of the stad_source_files file I tried to make it work but impossible to have a stadium by default.. the only way is to delete the line stadium 177 in cl ini or to use the cg file server. .I have checked the access path of the stad_source_file in the app and the path is correct but each time I have a generic stadium that comes out. Or should I save this ZIP file? I saved it in my stadium server folder on my local drive (C:) is this the right place? the other stadium files work well but the default stadiums (ajax, liverpool, barcelona...) impossible to get them... do you have any idea? Thanks in advance for help

hello @papinho81 I return to this subject of the stad_source_files file I tried to make it work but impossible to have a stadium by default.. the only way is to delete the line stadium 177 in cl ini or to use the cg file server. .I have checked the access path of the stad_source_file in the app and the path is correct but each time I have a generic stadium that comes out. Or should I save this ZIP file? I saved it in my stadium server folder on my local drive (C:) is this the right place? the other stadium files work well but the default stadiums (ajax, liverpool, barcelona...) impossible to get them... do you have any idea? Thanks in advance for help

Check the path of this zip location. If it has X64 or X86 in it, it is likely what makes it unreadable by the tool.

Hi papinho, first of all many thanks for your amazing work, it's impressive.
I've finally installed Stadium Server R App following the readme+youtube videos instructions but...it's not working.
I mean, everything seems ok (i also hear the two musics) but when the match starts, i have a generic stadium.
I know it's hard to understand the problem just from my brief description but...any ideas? Thanks in advance!

Thanks!
How does the stadium look? Does R give you any error message?
I see this in R, after doing this :

b) Taking a screen shot of the kickoffhub screen:
The screen shot MUST be taken during the kickoffhub screen that comes just after the kit
selection screen (see the picture bellow).
- To take the screen shot, simply press the key $ on your keyboard.

Error in stadassign_db[which(stadecustom_name_match_score == max(stadecustom_name_match_score)), :
indice fuori limite
Inoltre: Warning messages:
1: In for (i in seq_len(n)) { :
closing unused connection 3 (D:/Stadium Server R App/exported_files_DB/teams.txt)
2: In for (i in seq_len(n)) { :
closing unused connection 3 (D:/Stadium Server R App/exported_files_DB/teamstadiumlinks.txt)
>

EDIT:

Tried another stadium with another team and the error is a bit different:

Error in team_db[which(score_home_best == max(score_home_best)), "teamid"][[1]] :
indice fuori limite
Inoltre: Warning messages:
1: In for (i in seq_len(n)) { :
closing unused connection 3 (D:/Stadium Server R App/exported_files_DB/teams.txt)
2: In for (i in seq_along(snames)) { :
closing unused connection 3 (D:/Stadium Server R App/exported_files_DB/teamstadiumlinks.txt)
3: In max(score_home_cm) : no non-missing arguments to max; returning -Inf
4: In max(score_home_fd) : no non-missing arguments to max; returning -Inf
5: In max(score_home_best) :
no non-missing arguments to max; returning -Inf
>

EDIT 2:

Even when i have no error in R, stadiums are not loading. Stadium is always a different random one, not always the same (If you were asking this)

EDIT 3:

Reinstalled everything and now is perfectly working, thanks again papinho! :D

Last edited:
Hello master @papinho81, thank your great work.
Most probably I might have similar issue to what @oasis90 mentioned.

I have installed everything, but only with a help of your R libraries. Otherwise setup failed.
When running I'm able to hear both Mario sounds, but stadiums loaded are completely wrong one.
By going through dozens of teams having licensed stadium in Fifa 16 the following 2 team have stadiums loaded correctly:
  • ManUtd
  • Borrussia MG
No errors in R console log.
Also manually added stadiums not being loaded, meaning some random stadiums being loaded for them, not the default stadium_177.

I have a feeling that teams not being correctly recognized or whatever...
Is there any way to enable debug logging, like what team ID being discovered, what stadiums server is currently trying to load etc.???

PS I have a fresh Fifa 16 installation with just only FIP 6.1 installed.

@oasis90 what do you mean by reinstalling? Should I reinstall python and R as well?

Hello master @papinho81, thank your great work.
Most probably I might have similar issue to what @oasis90 mentioned.

I have installed everything, but only with a help of your R libraries. Otherwise setup failed.
When running I'm able to hear both Mario sounds, but stadiums loaded are are completely wrong one.
By going through dozens of teams having licensed stadium in Fifa 16 the following 2 team have stadiums loaded correctly:
  • ManUtd
  • Borrussia MG
No errors in R console log.
Also manually added stadiums not being loaded, meaning some random stadiums being loaded for them, not the default stadium_177.

I have a feeling that teams not being correctly recognized or whatever...
Is there any way to enable debug logging, like what team ID being discovered, what stadiums server is currently trying to load etc.???

PS I have a fresh Fifa 16 installation with just only FIP 6.1 installed.

@oasis90 what do you mean by reinstalling? Should I reinstall python and R as well?

The best way to test if evrything in the app side is set up correctly is to try loading a stadium with the search function.
Like search the cam nou and and see if it loads correctly in game.
Also the app has been designed to work on full screen mode only.
Then for some stadium you might need to check the db with Creation Master and make sure the database name and the name are the same.

The best way to test if evrything in the app side is set up correctly is to try loading a stadium with the search function.
Thanks. That part is working. Never realized that it is also working with manually added stadiums.
I was also thinking about full screen as I'm starting the game in windowed mode. Unable to play on 144Hz monitor on full screen. I have a pretty descent system - R9 CPU and RTX3070 and the game is flickering in full screen mode. Tried all possible vsync settings in Nvidia panel with no luck. But it is running super fluid in windowed mode.
For the stadium server I have tried to go to the full screen before selecting the team. No luck as well.
But okey, I can survive with manfully selecting stadiums.

Ok thanks for reporting. It means you have installed the app properly. Did you also add the files that are supposed to go to the game folder, like the kickoff hub one?
One thing also, did you reset your squads inside the game? This can help sometimes.

For full screen you can use a border less application, that's what I do or fifa16 won't gsynch.

Thanks for the tips @papinho81
After some days of research I finally managed to get stadium server recognizing stadiums and teams.
What I did:
Only couple of stadiums were working for me previously, such as Old Trafford and Borussia Park.

I opened database in CM 16 and tried to check what is the difference between Old Trafford and other stadiums. Noticed that Old Trafford has England as a country, but other EPL stadiums have US. Initially I though that might be the reason. I have changed country to England for King Power stadium. Saved my work and from DB master exported all the tables once more.

From the game itself, checked what is being loaded for Leicester, and it finally is the correct stadium - King Power one.
I decided to check other teams in game as well and was surprised that all of the stadiums started to work for me.

As a root cause I have couple of assumptions:

1. Something not worked well during the initial DB export.
2. I'm using FIP 6.1 database without any edits. May be because I edited something the export worked correctly? If this is the case, could it be because of my system locale that might affect such things as delimiter in txt files etc.... No idea.

But that 2nd point I will try to reproduce by overwriting my DB with original FIP DB and exporting again.

Ok I could not find a fix yet. Some libraries I used are nowhere to be found now and they would have to be re compiled, meaning it would require more heavy libraries.
The solution I propose is to share my own libraries which have a bit more than what is strictly necessary for the tool:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/rcfn838l3uvey26/3.6.zip/file

You will have to extract it, then to put the whole 3.6 folder inside:
Documents\R\win-library

Replace when asked

Close R and restart it.
Navigate to file change directory
Select the App folder
Again click file in R, Open script, select Stadium_Server.R
And continue where your left the install process earlier.

With that you should be good to go!
Hi. I had to install these libraries to be able o finish insalation. But now when I try to use stadium server I am not able to use it. As black "python" window immidiately closes after running the stadium server. If I "restart Python script" it again open the window and then immidiately it closes the window.

Any idea what to do? Thanks

Hi. I had to install these libraries to be able o finish insalation. But now when I try to use stadium server I am not able to use it. As black "python" window immidiately closes after running the stadium server. If I "restart Python script" it again open the window and then immidiately it closes the window.

Any idea what to do? Thanks

Did you do the part where you create a text file with a .py extension (ie: empty.py). Right click on it, select open with python and tick always use that application to open this type of file?

If yes an users reported me that "mss" and "pynput" libraries for python were missing. It fixed the problem for him.

You can run those lines in R to install them
system("cmd.exe", input ='pip.exe install pynput',intern =TRUE)
system("cmd.exe", input ='pip.exe install mss',intern =TRUE)

Did you do the part where you create a text file with a .py extension (ie: empty.py). Right click on it, select open with python and tick always use that application to open this type of file?

If yes an users reported me that "mss" and "pynput" libraries for python were missing. It fixed the problem for him.

You can run those lines in R to install them
Thanks for the reply. I did the thing with empty.py.

Things I was not able to do were these points but I guess that's because of using your downloaded libraries. I went straight to choosing the game and exe path.
### a)Would you like to use a personal library instead, click yes
### b)Would you like to create a personal library click yes
### c) Do you want to attempt to install this from sources, click yes
### d) A window will open saying Secure CRAN mirrors, select the first one 0.Cloud [https], then click OK
### The libraries will be downloaded and installed
### e) Also you will be asked to install RGtk2, select Install GTK+ and click OK
### It will take some time to install all the libraries, please be patient
### f) This is the final window popping up and asking: do you want to install from sources the package which needs compilation, click NO

Anyway I tried to run two lines you have suggested but I get these errors.

> system("cmd.exe", input ='pip.exe install pynput',intern =TRUE)
[1] "Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.22621.2134]"
[2] "(c) Microsoft Corporation. Vçechna pr va vyhrazena."
[3] ""
[4] "C:\\Users\\marta\\Documents>pip.exe install pynput"
[5] "'pip.exe' is not recognized as an internal or external command,"
[6] "operable program or batch file."
[7] ""
[8] "C:\\Users\\marta\\Documents>"
> system("cmd.exe", input ='pip.exe install mss',intern =TRUE)
[3] ""
[4] "C:\\Users\\marta\\Documents>pip.exe install mss"
[7] ""

> >

Actually I get same error for all these 4 lines which I guess are run by "source(file.path(getwd(),"R things/Working_Function/install_py_lib.R")"

system("cmd.exe", input ='pip.exe install numpy',intern =TRUE)
system("cmd.exe", input ='pip.exe install ctypes',intern =TRUE)

Thanks for the reply. I did the thing with empty.py.

Things I was not able to do were these points but I guess that's because of using your downloaded libraries. I went straight to choosing the game and exe path.
### a)Would you like to use a personal library instead, click yes
### b)Would you like to create a personal library click yes
### c) Do you want to attempt to install this from sources, click yes
### d) A window will open saying Secure CRAN mirrors, select the first one 0.Cloud [https], then click OK
### The libraries will be downloaded and installed
### e) Also you will be asked to install RGtk2, select Install GTK+ and click OK
### It will take some time to install all the libraries, please be patient
### f) This is the final window popping up and asking: do you want to install from sources the package which needs compilation, click NO

Anyway I tried to run two lines you have suggested but I get these errors.

> system("cmd.exe", input ='pip.exe install pynput',intern =TRUE)
[3] ""
[4] "C:\\Users\\marta\\Documents>pip.exe install pynput"
[7] ""
> system("cmd.exe", input ='pip.exe install mss',intern =TRUE)
[3] ""
[4] "C:\\Users\\marta\\Documents>pip.exe install mss"
[7] ""

> >

Ok that's strange...

Try to install the 4 libraries using cmd
like in this video:

So I almost solve it :) It seems that Python was not installed correctly. My cmd did not even recognized pip or pip.exe.

It is extremly important that during installation of Python we have to check box "add Python to PATH Variable" (or similiar).

Now I am able to run Stadium Server and have a black empty python window behind with libraries installed.

Thing is that when running stadium server and being in full screen, when I press dollar sign (or number 4) on keyboard I hear no Mario sound. And even games on generic stadiums are played always on one same stadium.

Might it be and issue with language? I play FIFA in english but my Windows enviroment is in Czech. I change my keyboard language to English before I start Fifa but it does not help.

So I almost solve it :) It seems that Python was not installed correctly. My cmd did not even recognized pip or pip.exe.

It is extremly important that during installation of Python we have to check box "add Python to PATH Variable" (or similiar).

Now I am able to run Stadium Server and have a black empty python window behind with libraries installed.

Thing is that when running stadium server and being in full screen, when I press dollar sign (or number 4) on keyboard I hear no Mario sound. And even games on generic stadiums are played always on one same stadium.

Might it be and issue with language? I play FIFA in english but my Windows enviroment is in Czech. I change my keyboard language to English before I start Fifa but it does not help.

You have to click on the run button for the tool to be working/detecting you input.
You must hear two mario sound, a brief one that tells you that the tool has recognized the screenshot and the long one that tels you your stadium is ready.
You are etting the same stadium because the server use one static stadium id (enforced with the cl.ini) and replace the files for that ID. So if you never replaced the files you are seeing the default one I provided, a Chilean small stadium.

Howdy @papinho81 it been like the fourth times I installed your stadium server coz I recently got the version 1.00 of FIFA 16. I'm tired I swear, repeat all steps on your youtube tutorial and Readme in details. Can't get things working.
This is where I always struggling.

Very complex tool that's crazy!

The only thing (pop up) I get on my screen when executed theses lines is the "0 cloud" option.
Capture 1.PNG

Howdy @papinho81 it been like the fourth times I installed your stadium server coz I recently got the version 1.00 of FIFA 16. I'm tired I swear, repeat all steps on your youtube tutorial and Readme in details. Can't get things working.
This is where I always struggling.

Very complex tool that's crazy!

The only thing (pop up) I get on my screen when executed theses lines is the "0 cloud" option.
View attachment 240557

The NULL error is generally caused by one of the directory direction file that is empty instead of having a "" inside.
It also looks like you don't have all the libraries installed. I strongly advise to use my personal libraries I shared here on this thread to overcome the loss of some of the tool libraries from the R cran.
The tool isn't easy to install, I know, I am not a software designer, just a random coder.

Last edited:
The NULL error is generally caused by one of the directory direction file that is empty instead of having a "" inside.
It also looks like you don't have all the libraries installed. I strongly advise to use my personal libraries I shared here on this thread to overcome the loss of some of the tool libraries from the R cran.
The tool isn't easy to install, I know, I am not a software designer, just a random coder.
What's direction file? I copied your 3.6 folder in my R folder located in Documents but it's the same black screen.

Attachments

• LXpQxAAO7u.png
    LXpQxAAO7u.png
    254 KB · Views: 6
Back
Top Bottom