Sony PlayStation 4

Jesus Killzone looks mint.

BTW has anyone ordered Need for Speed? I paid for it a week ago and had it preordered ages, but Shopto still say its out of stock and pre-ordered.

Jesus Killzone looks mint.

BTW has anyone ordered Need for Speed? I paid for it a week ago and had it preordered ages, but Shopto still say its out of stock and pre-ordered.

Yep, had mine shipped on Wednesday from Amazon so hoping it arrives today.

If people add their PSN names to their profile, I'll add everyone later on.

My SimplyGames PS4 bundle had arrived. The DPD text/email alerts and tracking was brilliant. He came bang on the estimated time.

Now the long wait until I return from work.....

I've personally never had a bad experience with them. Always get games a day early and hardware on release day. I'm guessing it's more to do with the postal service in your area.

Yeah it their fault someone put the wrong post code in.

ive used them for years. No issues so far. Sitting waiting on my ps4 from them as i type

More to do with the fact I emailed them last Monday asking when my XBO would be delivered. They replied saying "I've checked your order and it will be with you Friday".

Took Friday off work.

Never arrived. Managed to get hold of them late Saturday: "we've checked your order again and its not a day 1 console, so will be with you some time before xmas"

Since then, they've not replied to any tickets.

Absolutely useless. Like anything, great when stuff goes well for you - but when it comes to the crunch, they havent got the sales staff to cope with stuff like console releases.

So are we all creating a new Pro and doing clubs tonight on manual?

This will be hard with a new controller, and a shite be a pro :))

Don't hate if I miss open goals.

So are we all creating a new Pro and doing clubs tonight on manual?

This will be hard with a new controller, and a shite be a pro :))

Don't hate if I miss open goals.

Can we keep the Clubs stuff to its own thread?

anywhere selling PSN+ 1 year for approx. £30 or £35max?

I think you can buy the NA PSN+ just for the online on PS4, right? I mean, all the accounts on your PS4 can use the PSN+, even if it´s not setted as your main account, but i am not sure about that...

I am trying to register a new account as I cannot sign in to see if I am eligible for the 14 day trial. I believe I have used psn+ on the ps3 which negates a free trial.

so while waiting for an offer to appear I have gone to reregister.

every gamer ID I put in,, that I want, it says it is not allowed.

if it was taken, would it say it is in use?

Is the resume feature not available? I can't seem to get it to work so I'm convinced it's not there. But then on angry Joe's ps4 thought video he mentions how he loves the feature when playing killzone.

I don't get it.

Other than that, the system is so damn fast. Going into the ps store is almost instant. I love that you can download multiple things at the same time now.
Also love that games install immediately after you slide the disc in and FIFA and NBA2K even let you play the on disc demo after about 30 seconds.

FIFA isn't a huge step up from current gen. It's still great, but it doesn't feel much different. A few differences are there like the ball is looser and there are far less skipped moments in on pitch action.... Like if it goes for a corner, throw, free kick, sub... It shows players picking the ball up or kicking it to a other man. In a substitution case you see the players walking off and clapping as the sub stands waiting... It's pretty lengthy at times.
Fortunately if you press a button to skip, it's almost instant every time. At least it was so far for me.

Nba 2k is gorgeous. The skin textures on the players is unbelievable. Awesome audio and presentation.

Battlefield. I tried the training mode part. Once it loaded (pretty quick) I saw the level in front of me and wasn't that impressed. It didn't look stunning. I think nba spoiled me.
Once I started moving around exploring I loved it. So smooth. Like call of duty super smooth and fast.
I jumped in a chopper... It handled like shit. Left stick is altitude I think, right stick is the 'kill yourself' button I think. Every time I tried something with it, I nose dived into the ground or sideways into a building. Really poor controls.
I then jumped in a plane... Piss easy. Right stick does everything, so all you need to do is concentrate on shooting things down and not slamming into a mountain or building.

Cannot wait to play this online.... Though at the time of typing I couldn't sign into the ea servers.

Day 1 teething issues no doubt.

I presume he means just pressing start immediately pauses your game and takes you back to the main ps4 hub. Press start again, it resumes the game where you left off. It's really nice.

I'm loving my PS4 so far, PSN seems to be down at the moment but I managed to get everything linked up/registered etc earlier, and download my free copies of Resogun and Contrast.

So far, (touch wood) my PS4 has been running pretty quiet, been on FIFA 14 all afternoon and the console is still pretty cool, no evidence of tons of heat coming out. I'm trying Killzone in a bit so that'll be interesting given what others have said.

So far I love it. User interface is really fast, I LOVE the controller. Oh and I didn't realise you can use the voice commands if you speak down your mic. That's cool too, it works really well.

I know you can go from a game then into Netflix and then back to your game and it resumes from where you last had it. I was just trying to figure out how you turn the system off, or into standby, and then later turn it back on and the game resumes. Doesn't appear to be possible.

mines been very quiet too, and I've I've placed my hand on top a few times to check the heat and it's been fine, there's is. Warmth... But nothing like I was led to believe.
And yes, those voice commands work really well. Even the facial recognition works well... I set it up so it scans my face and logs me in when I turn the console on and it's really well done. I like too that you need the pad in your hands as you do it so it avoids accidental log ins from people sat next to you or in the background... And I presume it means it assigns that correct player to the correct joypad for multiple users at the same time.

Back
Top Bottom