Snow in PES2015

Ronito

League 1
1 October 2011
Ukraine
Real Madrid
It is still not too late I suggest everyone to register on twitter and write them to add snow, the release of the game three months time so they still have, let's not passive, I understand that snow is not the most important, but many fans waiting for him in PES is not the first years and he really falls in England, Germany, Holland and do not want to say what for this snow right, do all so difficult to send a few tweets.
https://twitter.com/officialpes
https://twitter.com/Adam_Bhatti

if there is change in seasons we can all be happy. seeing players breath, specific players wearing gloves that is more than enough by now. and snow dont appear in every country so. really is that important?

even in the end i would like to see clean pitches, some snow besides the pitch and snow fall.

i even hate in FIFA online when out of nowhere comes a snow match, the pitch is full white and a white ball is set by defeault, well thank u.

Fun snow facts::))

Snow forms when water vapor in the atmosphere freezes into ice crystals.

Snowflakes form in a variety of different shapes.

Snow is a form of precipitation, other forms of precipitation are rain, hail and sleet.

Light and fluffy snow is often called ‘powder’.

Heavy snowfalls are often called ‘snowstorms’.

Snowstorms with high winds are often called ‘blizzards’.

Snow reflects a high level of ultraviolet radiation and can cause snow blindness (photokeratitis). Sunglasses, goggles and other eye protection help absorb the ultraviolet rays.

A number of winter sports rely on snow, including skiing and snowboarding.

Recreational activities such as snowball fights, tobogganing and making snowmen are also popular in the snow.

Skis, sleds and snowmobiles are useful transport options through snow.

Snow can lower visibility, making driving conditions dangerous.

The highest snowfall ever recorded in a one year period was 31.1 meters (1224 inches) in Mount Rainier, Washington State, United States, between February 19, 1971 and February 18, 1972.

Why is everyone ragging on him? Maybe opening a new thread for this isn't the greatest idea, but various weather modes is a VERY ELEMENTARY feature that should have been one of the first implementations in the game. Especially since FOX Engine has been streamlined to make these things much easier.

Asking for Snow is not a ridiculous request. It's ridiculous that Konami hasn't implemented on their own.

Why is everyone ragging on him? Maybe opening a new thread for this isn't the greatest idea, but various weather modes is a VERY ELEMENTARY feature that should have been one of the first implementations in the game. Especially since FOX Engine has been streamlined to make these things much easier.

Asking for Snow is not a ridiculous request. It's ridiculous that Konami hasn't implemented on their own.

My thoughts exactly!

It is still not too late I suggest everyone to register on twitter and write them to add snow, the release of the game three months time so they still have, let's not passive, I understand that snow is not the most important, but many fans waiting for him in PES is not the first years and he really falls in England, Germany, Holland and do not want to say what for this snow right, do all so difficult to send a few tweets.
https://twitter.com/officialpes
https://twitter.com/Adam_Bhatti

You would think with the fox-engine...piece of cake. probably not I guess. And I agree that (always the same) who come into threads and and telling people what is important and what is not important. for me snow is important. It adds to the auttenticity of the game. It is really hard to play the Eredivisie with no snow or rain. It's good you raise your voice.

For me the most obvious reason for not having snow is because it probably had lag or stutter issues.

I set the tone with my reaction, so i guess i should answer rabona's question.
First of all, my reaction was a litle bit harsh, i apologize for the style of the reaction, there was no need to do it that way. I'm sorry.

I still think however, that we shouldn't bother.

Don't get me wrong, in a sense i would like snow. If somebody would care to search in my old posts, he might find something about snow...

But to me there are much more and much more pressing other priorities.

First of all, good gameplay.

But that is so evident that we don't need to bother Konami about gameplay. What we should do, is giving feedback (and then again, that would be very difficult feedabck since for years a part of us like the game and others don't. I absolutely hated 2012 and 2013, but like 2014 despite the Obvious flaws).

We could also ask for more licensed leagues, why not for a licensed Turkish, Danish, or Belgium league ?

We could ask questions about the game modes and about online play.

We could ask for a decent manual. Perhaps even for more stadiums...

But snow ? I wouldn't bother Konami about snow, even if i would like that...

Back
Top Bottom