PS2 Serie A Legends Patch NEW SCREENS PAGE 2

SerieALegends

League 2
16 January 2011
SERIE A LEGENDS

Like alot of people I used to always watch Gazzetta on channel 4 and decided to release make a patch

This is a work in progress patch I dont have any idea when it will be finished, I am posting a small preview of how its going so far and listing what it will include, this is not the final list of what will be in the game.

please be aware this patch is a stand alone meaning it is only if you want to play the Serie A in master league all other modes will not be correct! (this of course excludes training , exhibition mode)

If anybody can offer to do faces , kits and stats,squads of the lesser teams in Serie A please fell free to contact me​

LEAGUES
SERIE A 88-2001 9 SQUADS OF THE BEST TEAMS PLUS ALL THE REST OF THE BEST
FULLY LICENCED PREMIERSHIP, LIGUE 1 , LA LIGA , UEFA LEAGUE (GERMAN DUTCH MIX), SERIE B 12 TEAMS 2010/11 SQUADS

BALLS
ADIDAS ENTRUSCO SERIE A 1990-94 MATCH BALL
NIKE T90 TRACER SERIE A
EUROPA LEAGUE BALL

SCOREBOARDS
EUROPA LEAGUE SCOREBOARD
SERIE A LEAGUE AND CUP SCOREBOARD SKY

BOOTS
ADIDAS PREDATOR BOOTS
PUMA KING

MASTER LEAGUE

FULL REAL SPONSORS FOR MASTER LEAGUE,
REAL COACHES AND SCOUT PICTURES
NEW BACKGROUNDS AND FAMOUS GAZZETTA FOOTBALL ITALIA INTRO

STADIUMS (NOT FINAL)
LUZHNIKI STADIUM (WITH SNOW PITCH)
REAL! ANFIELD STADIUM (HEXEDITED FROM PES 2010 credit SST team)
EASTLANDS STADIUM EDITED TEXTURES
RAIZOR
SAN SIRO
BERNABEU
NOU CAMP
WESTFALENSTADION STADIUM - EDITED TEXTURES
STAMFORD BRIDGE EDITED TEXTURES
AMERIGO ATLANTIS
BLAUTRAUM STADIUM
CRAVEN COTTAGE EDITED TEXTURES
CUIRTO CARNIVALE
DELLI ALPI
EMIRATES STADIUM EDITED TEXTURES
ARTEMIO FRANCHI
KING FAHD STADIUM
MESTELLA
OLD TRAFFORD
OLYMPICO
ST JAMES PARK EDITED TEXTURES
RIVERSIDE STADIUM EDITED TEXTURES
STADE LOUIS
ENNIO TARDINI
AMSTERDAM ARENA

here are some photos I do not have my digital camera at the moment so please excuse the quality​

Last edited:
Re: Serie A Legends Patch (Work In Progress)

What game is the patch set for, PES5 ?

If so, will the WE9LE version be made as well ?

cheers

ps. Patch sounds AWSOME.

hi mate no its for pes 2011 version english SLES I would have done it on the older versions as the boot selection is better but champions league mode and gameplay on 2011 is better in my opinion although WE9LE is a good game

hi mate no its for pes 2011 version english SLES I would have done it on the older versions as the boot selection is better but champions league mode and gameplay on 2011 is better in my opinion although WE9LE is a good game
I see.

Too bad ;)

ps. Do you play WE9LE sometimes ?

here are a few of the new faces made and adapted by me for the patch credits go to many face makers from pesfaces site

Re: Serie A Legends Patch UPDATED

thanks for the comments heres some new kits and players ;)

BARI LEGEND IGOR PROTTI

LOMBARDO THE BALD EAGLE

Great preview! Btw did you try to make classic shorts model (as you see on Lombardo, till mid 90' shorts were shorter, but I don't know if it's possible to make it for 2011PES, last time I saw them in Honome WEC patch for WE10JL )?

Great preview! Btw did you try to make classic shorts model (as you see on Lombardo, till mid 90' shorts were shorter, but I don't know if it's possible to make it for 2011PES, last time I saw them in Honome WEC patch for WE10JL )?

yes i did make shorts shorter i resized in an image editor (GIMP) and then filled in the empty space with light green and opened the image in GGS and made the green transparent :)

Phato if you can please can you list the best classic Bari team you can think of from 1990-1998 ? Also if anyone can help with some stats then please message me thank you im using pesstatsdatabase for players they have

heres some small updates thanks for the comments!

young Totti BETA

Hi mate,

just to inform you that I finally got things working and I'm making faces again(for PES2011). I've sent you private message but you didn't reply? Anyway I'm here to help so you can send me list of faces you need and I'll try to make it.
Here is my first face for PES2011

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Cheers!

Hi mate sorry for the no reply im still working away on this patch takes ages doesnt it when you work alone! great face i know you make some good ones i see your work for pes 2010.

i prob would need some faces i wonder if you could do deschamp,mattheus,van basten (the one i have is not so good) scifo, kuffour, recoba, you have any of those?

hey guiferrari. long time no see....
this patch is awesome, i believe, but our option file still are in my opinion the best way to play CALCIO :)

regards

sorry there has been no updates for a while sekularac has been giving me some great faces to add to the patch! i will carry on finishing the patch this week dont know when it will be finished dont want to rush it or it will look rushed ;)

so far there are 14 serie A classic teams i think that might be the final number its not far from being completed though.

shame there is no chants map because i have them ready but do not know the location of the the teams, also shame there are no real boots would def add to the look of the game

Last edited:

how to add faces on ps2?Maybe I want making patch so much faces on pes 2011.Please help!

Back
Top Bottom