Jayceon Terrell "The Game" Taylor
56293.jpg

Éric Abidal
thegame2.jpg

Lynne Perrie Coronation street and now dead

Lindpere Estonian defender

Last edited:
website is shiting itself.

Sometimes trying to get an image uploaded on this website is slight more difficult than obtaining mortgage on a mansion with an Albanian salary.

Last edited:
Don't like the Abidal & *The Game* one, to be honest, total.

It's a little bit of a push if you ask me.

I bet there's another rapper or two that looks liker Eric more though! Maybe Stringer Bell can help with that. :mrgreen:

Gene_Hackman.jpg

Luiz Felipe Scolari

luiz_felipe_scolari.jpg

Gene Hackman

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrilliant!!! \\:o/

I always saw this resemblance to be frank but Gene with mustache and somewhat younger, looks totally like him. Even more than I thought they did!!!

Great observation!

SammyLee_223186.jpg

wart hog

294%20Warthog.jpg

sammy lee

:mrgreen: :lol: :lmao:

:applause: :applause: :applause:

Anyone wanna do something similar for Harry Redknapp? He's even uglier than Sammy Lee and definitely has resemblance to certain mammals. :p

Speaking out loud what is in my head....Stood over a body covered in blood Mmmmm.

Can't think beyond Roy Keane and that citeh player....

I'm not sure if this is even the right forum for this.. and I don't know if there's already been a thread like this.. but oh well.

Long lost brothers???

Michael Jackson - King of Pop
nanixn2.png

Nani - Footballer
thrillermh3.jpg

Post any more you can think of.

PMSL there twins...:lmao:

dude, i swear i once told my mates at the pub that he looks like him!!! great eyes and mind there jumberto!!!

that traitor Henk ten cate is that white alien caterpillar shiznit!!!

robin_007 some of those are surprisingly the copy of the other. Amazing how people can look so much alike. This thread is a big lol, specially the crouch and timmy pic. xD

Back
Top Bottom