Rising Soccer - Introducing an Asian Football Database for PES 2021

Albiore

Championship
22 June 2009
Santiago - Chile
Yokohama F.Marinos
Hey guys, Albiore here!

I've been editing for more than a decade in different roles at different editing communities such as PesModders, Jikkyo Patch and PesWorld. Additionally, I've been part of Konami as a Data Editor for 3 years also being a long-time member of this forum.

I've been retired for a couple of years because I want to share this project with you guys, sharing all the material that I have collected during this time in terms of stats and player data.
r/WEPES - Rising Soccer - Introducing an Asian Football Database for PES 2021

Content as of July 2023.
  • Leagues: Top Asian Leagues such as J.League, CSL, Saudi Pro League, K League and much more.
Full list

• A-League (Australia)
  • CFA Super League, CFA League One and CFA League Two (China)
  • Indian Super League (India)
  • Persian Gulf Pro League (Iran)
  • J1 League, J2 League, J3 League, JFL, Regional Leagues and J.League Classic (Japan)
  • Qatar Stars League (Qatar)
  • Saudi Professional League and First Division League (Saudi Arabia)
  • K League 1, K League 2, K League 3 and K League 4 (South Korea)
  • Thai League and Thai League 2 (Thailand)
  • UAE Pro League (UAE)
  • V.League 1 (Vietnam)
  • Other Teams West Asia (Teams from Bahrain, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Uzbekistan, etc)
  • Other Teams East Asia (Teams From Hong Kong, Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, etc)
  • National Teams: Classic National teams for Japan and South Korea, New national teams such as Tajikistan, Philippines, Hong Kong, Bahrain, etc. Also a couple of U-23 national teams and Nadeshiko Japan (Japan Women's National Team.
  • Special: Special versions of players in events such as J30 Best Awards or K League Hall of Fame.

Also, you can add commentary in Disqus and export players for PES 2020 Editor by EJGOC327 at the bottom of each player profile.

Check all content at https://rising.soccer/

The site is available in English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Korean and Japanese.

It's FREE without ADS!

Also, you can follow me on Twitter for news and updates at https://twitter.com/NikoAlbiore

I hope this post won't break any forum rules, I don't want any trouble, just share this work with you guys.
Cheers.

This is AMAZING! :BSCARF: As a huge fan of Asian Football, I've been looking forward to an All-Asian database for years!

4 categories of the K-League, 3 categories of the J-League + regional leagues, plus so many more Asian Leagues? Really really cool.

Incredible job @Albiore! Needless to say, this is a great contribution for future patch makers! Thanks for your dedication! It is always great to see people paying more attention to Asian Leagues, but having a complete database, it's beyond great, it's epic.:RSCARF:

Last edited:
Been using your website for a couple of weeks now :D

It's been amazing, maybe the only thing that I can think of to upgrade my experience with the website is a feature to export the whole players of the team to a single .csv file so it can be imported using the "import all players" feature in ejogc editor.

Hey guys, Albiore here!

I've been editing for more than a decade in different roles at different editing communities such as PesModders, Jikkyo Patch and PesWorld. Additionally, I've been part of Konami as a Data Editor for 3 years also being a long-time member of this forum.

I've been retired for a couple of years because I want to share this project with you guys, sharing all the material that I have collected during this time in terms of stats and player data.

Content as of July 2023.
  • Leagues: Top Asian Leagues such as J.League, CSL, Saudi Pro League, K League and much more.
Full list

• A-League (Australia)
  • CFA Super League, CFA League One and CFA League Two (China)
  • Indian Super League (India)
  • Persian Gulf Pro League (Iran)
  • J1 League, J2 League, J3 League, JFL, Regional Leagues and J.League Classic (Japan)
  • Qatar Stars League (Qatar)
  • Saudi Professional League and First Division League (Saudi Arabia)
  • K League 1, K League 2, K League 3 and K League 4 (South Korea)
  • Thai League and Thai League 2 (Thailand)
  • UAE Pro League (UAE)
  • V.League 1 (Vietnam)
  • Other Teams West Asia (Teams from Bahrain, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Uzbekistan, etc)
  • Other Teams East Asia (Teams From Hong Kong, Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, etc)
  • National Teams: Classic National teams for Japan and South Korea, New national teams such as Tajikistan, Philippines, Hong Kong, Bahrain, etc. Also a couple of U-23 national teams and Nadeshiko Japan (Japan Women's National Team.
  • Special: Special versions of players in events such as J30 Best Awards or K League Hall of Fame.

Also, you can add commentary in Disqus and export players for PES 2020 Editor by EJGOC327 at the bottom of each player profile.

Check all content at https://rising.soccer/

The site is available in English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Korean and Japanese.

It's FREE without ADS!

Also, you can follow me on Twitter for news and updates at https://twitter.com/NikoAlbiore

I hope this post won't break any forum rules, I don't want any trouble, just share this work with you guys.
Cheers.
amazing man, it can help many database editor via ur website man... and it will be a real breakthrough into PES 21..

Hello sir @Tom , would you like to pin this thread into priority, please! Thanks in advance

Last edited:
Can be put more selector to be able to sort by age or nationality or ability. From the best to the good me and vice versa.

How many players have you registered so far???? That's huge!
At least 12000 :PP, but there are lots of retired, free players or players who doesn't play in Asia anymore who doesn't appear.

y age or nationality or ability. From the best to the good me and vice versa.
I already added this option for teams (players) and leagues (teams), still working on adding more filters and sortable columns to the index pages of players and teams
1713795002694.png

please, league sudamericanas
Sorry, I would love to add more leagues but would be a lot of work, so I can't do it right now :/

Back
Top Bottom