PC Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 Digital download?

Ok its the best place to buy the PC version of PES. i have bought PES 2011 and PES 2012 from that site. Its so hard t get the link of digital download version of pes , even Google couldnt help me. so thought it would be helpful for those who cant get the shipment of the DVD version. This digital version get another advantage , you dont have to put any disk n you dvd rom. and there is no region lock on the PC version. Enjoy!

16% off before if you buy before 21/09/2012

Here is the link : http://uk.gamesplanet.com/buy-download-pc-games/Pro-Evolution-Soccer-2013-3557-34.html

please post the link on the first post

The speed started picking up to 1.5 MB/s for me later. However once the download reached 100%, the downloader messed up and overflew the download. As a result, my files got corrupted. Ridiculous.

superleeds1 you blow. my question wasn't about piracy at all. whatever, it's safe to play online with no-dvd, same as every year.

superleeds1 you blow. my question wasn't about piracy at all. whatever, it's safe to play online with no-dvd, same as every year.

If its the same as every year then you have answered Your own question.
Rules are (e.g. game images, No-DVD cracks).

i haven't answered the question for myself but for others that were afraid to try. i took a risk. who the hell wants to keep the DVD in the drive at all times? in my case the no-dvd "fix" wasn't used for piracy at all,just commodity. it's useful information for others too.
in your stictness way it means every patch for pes2012,2013 etc. shouldn't even be mentioned , let alone posted here, as they all contain the same "fixed" no-dvd exe.

Quick question for those who've purchased it from Gamesplanet.com - where can you download the manual and, more importantly, how do you get your online play code? Is it on their website when you log in - I can't find it. I'm not talking about the serial/cd key because that's clearly sent in the confirmation email.

Anyone else having issues getting online with the PC version?

EDIT: Ignore this - figured it out. It's the same as the CD key. Duh...

Last edited:
i haven't answered the question for myself but for others that were afraid to try. i took a risk. who the hell wants to keep the DVD in the drive at all times? in my case the no-dvd "fix" wasn't used for piracy at all,just commodity. it's useful information for others too.
in your stictness way it means every patch for pes2012,2013 etc. shouldn't even be mentioned , let alone posted here, as they all contain the same "fixed" no-dvd exe.

Mate, we need to maintain some basic level of legality to be able to keep this site up and running. We are hosted by Soccergaming.com which comes with certain rules attached to it, this being one of them. No matter how you twist it and no matter how comfortable they most certainly are, no-dvd cracks still count as warez related material as they're used to bypass/override the game's original exe. That's why we're forced to prevent any emerging discussions that evolve solely around this matter.

Regarding patches which are using those very same exe files, you're probably right. Truth to be told, we don't monitor the content of patches, only if they get reported to us by other users.

Last edited:
The link given above by trigga is the UK version of the site, which would give you the UK version of PES 2013 on PC, so you would be good to go.

Does it matter if I"m in the US and I get this version? IS there a digital download option for the US version? I cannot find one...

Does it matter if I"m in the US and I get this version? IS there a digital download option for the US version? I cannot find one...

I gifted a download copy to my mate in NY and we've been playing solidly since. It works, but don't know if Gamesplanet can sell in US.

I went ahead and got it, used paypal, no prob, but oh man, does it take long to d/l.

55 Hours or so and still truckin along. Sheesh, could've probably had it mailed faster :)

I went ahead and got it, used paypal, no prob, but oh man, does it take long to d/l.

55 Hours or so and still truckin along. Sheesh, could've probably had it mailed faster :)

55 hours seems excessive. It took me about 4 hours to download the big file using their dl manager. But the damn thing was corrupted so I had to spend another 4-5 hours downloading the individual files.

Last edited:
Maybe you could use a download manager CapnKill. I used Free Download Manager and it took about 3 hours.

I'm using their d/l manager... I'm in the US, not sure if that makes a difference. Oh well, I'm at work now, so hopefully its just chugging along. No rush.

It was about 5 hours when was doing a file at a time, but I figured that their d/l manager would be superior. So much for that theory.

Back
Top Bottom