PC Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 Digital download?

Enzo

International
17 March 2011
Russia / Finland
Barcelona / Zenit
Hello guys,

Couldn't find any place to pre-order digital download version.. Will we ever have one or I was blind and couldn't find place to purchase?

:SHOCK:

Yea I've looked up different places as well and cannot find anything.

How come they never try a PSN/Marketplace/Steam version?

I'm probably going to have to go that route as well, Enzo. I don't understand Konami at times. Hopefully it will get to our locations quickly. Thankfully the demo can hold us over. :)

I gave up an ordered a copy from a UK ebay game seller. Wanted to get it from Game, but their website kept error-ing out when trying to purchase. I don't understand Konami at all, for not making this digital download possible, GARBAGE!

Please take down your links anhtai. It's not fair to those of us who purchased the game and who want to support Konami.

Thank you.

I want a digital download.

In this day and age, it is not an unreasonable request.

Backwards of them not to offer it to be honest.

Last edited:
This is a very stupid move if true. The harder they make it for people to buy the game, the more likely piracy will rise in kind. Convenience and ease of access is the only way to slow down large scale piracy.

So I'm living in the US right now - Konami haven't even given the PC version to AMAZON. The largest distributor in the world. Just mental.

So no digital download for me and I can't even use Amazon. Eeesh.

Edit: There's actually no sign at Gamestop either. Have they just not released a PC version in North America ?!?!?!

So I'm living in the US right now - Konami haven't even given the PC version to AMAZON. The largest distributor in the world. Just mental.

So no digital download for me and I can't even use Amazon. Eeesh.

Edit: There's actually no sign at Gamestop either. Have they just not released a PC version in North America ?!?!?!

They didn't release a PC version here last year either. It's decisions like that that make me a little bit more sympathetic to people who pirate the game.

Wow, I had no idea that existed. You're a star, will order now! Thanks!

The Geerman site has an earlier release data, I used it last year to get my copy a little earlier. Had to use the translate function in chrome to understand it though.

Wow, thanks trigga! This was the only option last year, but as of a couple of days ago, no mention of any version of PES existed on their website. Odd, but good.

Konami does not make sense, so I am not sure why they don't use a platform like Steam. That being said Gamesplanet has been my source the last two years for a digital download of PES.

My only concern is last year they seemed to region lock the orders. Mine just went through though, so maybe that is in the past. I thought last year it rejected me once it tried processing my information, saying I was not allowed to order.

Konami does not make sense, so I am not sure why they don't use a platform like Steam. That being said Gamesplanet has been my source the last two years for a digital download of PES.

My only concern is last year they seemed to region lock the orders. Mine just went through though, so maybe that is in the past. I thought last year it rejected me once it tried processing my information, saying I was not allowed to order.
Guys do you know if there is way for American users to buy from that Site? Paypal or maybe credit card would be better?

Thanks!

Guys do you know if there is way for American users to buy from that Site? Paypal or maybe credit card would be better?

Thanks!

I used my credit card, but they may take PayPal as well. Add it to your cart and try to buy it, and see what payment options are available.

The link given above by trigga is the UK version of the site, which would give you the UK version of PES 2013 on PC, so you would be good to go.

I used my credit card, but they may take PayPal as well. Add it to your cart and try to buy it, and see what payment options are available.

The link given above by trigga is the UK version of the site, which would give you the UK version of PES 2013 on PC, so you would be good to go.

Thanks Cubby!!

Back
Top Bottom