Post Your Wallpaper!

Tim7

Retired Footballer
6 May 2003
Gravesend
Charlton Athletic FC
wpaper.jpg

:DD

Mine is a moving wallpaper (a video of Ronaldo's goal against Pompey) which keeps looping. I LOVE DREAMSCENE!

wallpaper.jpg

Plan M coundlt you get it full screen?

all them little boxes would do my nut in

Yes Coopz, you can have it centred, stretched, tiled etc just like normal wallpapers.

I like it how it is though :)

Soon as I seen this thread, I knew jay would poster a picture of a sample piece of wallpaper.

I know this because I was going to do it ;)

haha the Stephen Hawking lego desktop has Football Manager 06, 07 and 08 on it as well as PES 5 :LOL:

jumbo - why do you have a Show Desktop button...on your desktop! :lmao:

Mine is the same as Mike's at the moment. Before any of the USUAL Vultures come in with the usual gay jibes ;), I got this video for Mike and converted it so that it would work with DreamScene and tested it, I havent got around to changing mine. My PSU blew up yesterday and ive just replaced it, Thank God everything still works!!

Mine is the same as Mike's at the moment. Before any of the USUAL Vultures come in with the usual gay jibes ;), I got this video for Mike and converted it so that it would work with DreamScene and tested it, I havent got around to changing mine. My PSU blew up yesterday and ive just replaced it, Thank God everything still works!!

heart.jpg

Metallica: What exactly what are you trying to do with DreamScene? PM me mate, I'll try and help.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom