PC Playstyle Cards - PES 2011

MuD

Conference
19 July 2005
Ecuador
CS Emelec / Arsenal FC
How can they be activated or deactivate in Formations Settings like in PES 2010 (Player Index)? I can't found a way to do it. Please help.

Last edited:
Re: Playstyle Cards

I think they are always enabled by default this time. Can't see the reason why not.

I have a reason. I don't like the way that "Extra Attacker" works. It leaves my defence wide open.

make sure you turn off CB overlap in your management setttings if you don't want your CBs to attack.

Incisive Run always made second strikers useless for me in PES10, they'd just sit at the sides and never ever move anywhere useful... if you can't turn that off, that really sucks.

So how do these work exactly. In the help for icons it says that if a player has a star next to him, then his cards are turned "on". Some cards have "I" some cards have "II" and it seems like if a player has a "I" card, then the star next to him is lit. Anyone here can give me a clue as to how does this system work? Are the "II" cards traits and "I" cards can be turned off and on (although I dont see a on/off setting in the game). Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom