Photoshop masters, help me out!! CONTEST

FreMM

♥♦♣♠PeS DiSpEnSeR ♥♦♣♠
6 October 2005
Belgium
Juventus F.C.
Hi guys,

I am currently starting a new 5 a side team and we are directly affiliated with Juventus in Turin as the team exist out of a Juve fan club.

Unfortunately, we need a logo on our kits and I wanted to alter the current Juve logo.
One minor thing, I cannot do anything with Photoshop:FAIL:

COuld you lads help me out to create a logo?
I would like the existing logo with the text Juventus replaced by JUVE CLUB and below the logo the 2 letters MM in yellow with black line around it. Hope it makes sense....

Anyway this is just a guideline, let loose your creativity...

Also the one whos logo gets picked gets an autographed JUVE shirt ( the real Juve )GET IN!!!:WORSHIP:

Thanks for all the help guys!!

Nick; I do not know if they are interested, just needs a little touch no real biggie...

Could a mod move this if it is more suitable in the editing thread?

Thx!!!

Preview 1:

794juve.jpg

Give me feedback please :)

Very Nice Matt!!!

IS it possible though to paint the Zebra yellow and to bend the JUVE CLUB letters a bit!!

Like I said, Love it!!

Need more then 3 to make it a contest though...GET IN PEEPS

Nice Matt!!! is that your contest entry??

Have to make it a bit exciting eh...

CMON Lads, theres an autographed Juve shirt signed by DP, Nedved, Buffon, Amauri etc to be won!!!

Nice one guys!! Keep up the good work, still need some entries for that signed shirt!!

Fre, is there anything else that could be added / modified? Just thinking maybe whatever the 'MM' stands for could be put on the black strips...?

Happy to help if I can, and Matt is more than welcome to the shirt :)

Jamesy, you are a star!!! No whatever just let your imagination run wild!!As long as it incorporates something similar it is ok!! Even a brand new logo is an option...
MM stands for MAASMECHELEN ( the town we are in )

Thanks for all the support guys!!

Fre, is there anything else that could be added / modified? Just thinking maybe whatever the 'MM' stands for could be put on the black strips...?

Happy to help if I can, and Matt is more than welcome to the shirt :)

Cheers that's very kind of you.

964FORZAJUVE.jpg

I tried to be a bit creative.

Edit - Frem just submit the logo you feel is MY best

Last edited:
They are all very nice!!! Especially Coopz one!!

Is there someone though who can make up a logo from scratch?

Thanks for the support guys I'm glad my work gets the appreciation it deserves

As it's Juve doesn't it need a photo of a big wad of money being passed to a referee somewhere on the logo?

Good one Rad, maybe also something for the Toones to try so that they can win more then 2 games a season?

Back
Top Bottom