PC [PES2013] Strange Problem: Only Second Half Stuttering

Drunken Master

Non-League
5 July 2005
A friend of mine has this strange problem: the second half of every match (mlo or lobby) is unplayable due to stuttering and sometimes lags... but only the second half, the first half is perfect. :SHOCK:

What he can do to fix that?
Thanks to all :WORSHIP:

What kind of temperature is CPU and GPU running at? Is it only PES that's affected? Are any other processes running during the 2nd half which would cause lag?

No problem here. I think you need to open the PES 2013 ports. Had the same issue in PES 6. Where first half was smooth second have was have a slight half second stuttery passing/shooting.

My solution back then was to open the inbound ports of PES 6. No problems in PES 2013.;)

No problem here. I think you need to open the PES 2013 ports. Had the same issue in PES 6. Where first half was smooth second have was have a slight half second stuttery passing/shooting.

My solution back then was to open the inbound ports of PES 6. No problems in PES 2013.;)

What ports are they Blazing?

Thanks to all!

I think I found what the problem is. He plays by connecting his computer to the TV and, probably, the vga temperature is too high.

Back
Top Bottom