PC PES2012 - update 1.01 official

maybe they used again the same .exe from one of the demo versions with improved goalkeepers.

I was not only talking about the .exe ...the other gamefiles are also pretty old. but maybe konami can change things without changing the date of file xD

btw, stupid amazon/dhl didnt send me my pes yet :( should come today but now im forced to play bf3 beta :OT:

digital download is already pre patched mate, just like last year,check when you start the game that the press any button screen says v1.01

the only udpated file is the .exe

and the game is... boring now...

too hard to play , no emotion , the goalkeepers look like spider mans and grab all the shots...

bahh terrible patch

there is difference in keepers, i like it

they catch ball more often instead of bouncing it back
and they go out more often on through balls through middle

I cant even win in semipro and shooting is random!! mixed fillings about this game!

:FAIL:

I cant even win regulary in top player...so its a shit game? :D no, i actually like it :) especially online so far...except for my connection rating that is below 70 % atm and i dont know why tbh, i won a match and afterwards it told me my rating got worse, then i made another match against a guy with baaaad connection, so i lost the connection and i received a bad rating once more -.- :OT:

Back
Top Bottom