PC PES 3 2012/2013 OF

FalCoN

U početku beše reč...
3 November 2009
Niš, Serbia
FC Red Star Belgrade
I started making OF for the current season. And I want to see if someone else is making something similar so we can help eachother and make one good OF. I am editing the default OF and importing PSD stats. Also, any help would be appreciated.

PC, I forgot to mention it. And as far as i know it can be converted to PS2 so we can also have PS2 version..

ok man, i got a ps2 a few days ago and i havnt figured out how to edit pes3 on it yet, ive made patches for PC though, what editor do you use?

what you need is to google 'wolfs pes 3 utility pack'

you can use weditor to edit the games database

option file editors the best is pes3opteditor

for kits/boots/game files ect you need WE graphics studio and AFS explorer

for PS2 remember when rebuilding the E_DATA you need to use AFS explorer to change the SIZE_E after you have finished editing it (the option to do so is at the top you will see it)

just to let you know pes 3 is an amazing game but WE7INT JAPANESE VERSION is the same game but with bugs ironed out and better animations ect def worth a look

im making a classic season patch for we7 im working on SERIE A in the 90's patch at the moment i also have a season 98/99 patch all kits done that i need to finish

thx for info mane :TU:
i have we7 int on pc, it is very nice but i aint been on it in ages, how far have you got on your patch you working on now?

no problem

the patch I have every kit done

stadiums done

boots done

database 90% done

the problem I have at the minuter is my laptop with it all on needs repairs lucky i saved it all to USB so when its fixed i will go about finishing it just have to do appearances, formations numbers which will be a fairly long job

Back
Top Bottom