PES 2018 Tactics Discussion & Real teams Thread

Will try on competition. I copied from team that use blue/red on att/def level hoping to reduce the ai from rushing attack and play more calm football- reduce loft through ball maybe? But I dont get the differences between red and blue on defense level.
ps: @kilay would you help me on global editor by ejogc327. It seem different from last year. cant seem to make the edits stick into the game

what's wrong about the editor (excluding free kicks takers)?

you can load EDIT files like common OF editor tools or
DT files (bin) usually opened with Dino Editor or TEM by Laguna.
What precisely you miss?

i am using PES 2018 Editor by ejogc327 but it shown error loading the file after I open the decrypted_EDIT00000000 file. Last year pes2017 it worked like this..

Sorry guys, i fell out of love with football the last few months and I've been busy trying to sort out my stay in canada, its ok but my original work permit ran out and didn't get an extension so it will take longer to get now.

Using capture card i can now upload some full matches from my ML to showcase tactics and how they do make PES 2018 a great game despite the flaws and very enjoyable, only issue is the 1.02 patch i thik which is how long ago i made this video is better than the latest one, in the latest one the CPU drop back too far again where as on this patch it was really nicely balanced.

so what are some important things to note in creating tactics to make the ai play better and become reasonbale

I think the main thing is to make sure the AI don't have holes in their team or easy ways to beat them. One issue we have had over the last recent years is the AI not attacking enough and sitting back which has been a problem this year again.

Hi ,am just wondering whether it is possible to perform man to man marking like in previous version in PES 2018. Guidance appreciated.

Not sure if this is the place for it, but I managed to recreate Dortmund's tactics.
Formation- 4-2-3-1(2 wide midfielders, an AMF, 2 DMFs, a CF, 2 CBs and 2 full backs).
Attacking Style - Possession Game
Build Up - Short Pass
Attacking Zone - Wide
Positioning - Flexible
Support Range - 3/10
Defensive Style - All-out Defense
Containment Area - Middle
Pressure - Conservative
Defensive Line - 8/10
Compactness - 4/10
Advanced Instructions:
Centering Targets
Tiki-Taka
Swarm the Box
Counter Target(CF)

Player Settings:
Captain: M. Reus
Short FK Taker: M. Reus
FK Taker 2: C. Pulisic
CK Taker: C. Pulisic
Player to Join Attack: (One CB and both Fullbacks)
Note: Always at +1 Attack/Defense level. -2 when leading in the last few minutes.

Back
Top Bottom