PES 2016 Tactics Thread

They don't reflect on an already started ML. You need to start a new one. At least for PS4. Hope this helps.

Yup, true what amthes sad. you can't set the tactics for an ML you already started, you need to do it before kickoff with the free side select tool, but this will cause you're opponent's team spirit to drop.

Start a new ML and the edits you made will show in your ML

Thanks for the answers. I'll try and see if the new tactics suggestions enthuse me to play this game again.

Hello.. Any chance you relese more tactics on your page?
Game plays very good with your tactics implementet.
Thank you

Hello.. Any chance you relese more tactics on your page?
Game plays very good with your tactics implementet.
Thank you

ya,he didn't update on his website
but if you notice carefully,he posted almost all english teams tactics on his account in imageshack.com
I hope he will upload more in the future and provide us the tactics guideline like previous years
I know the options in 2016 are the same as 2015 but I found that konami set many big teams with many on both no.of attack and defense
would love to know more about how the tactics work in 2016,the tactics effect in2016 look interesting

ya,he didn't update on his website
but if you notice carefully,he posted almost all english teams tactics on his account in imageshack.com
I hope he will upload more in the future and provide us the tactics guideline like previous years
I know the options in 2016 are the same as 2015 but I found that konami set many big teams with many on both no.of attack and defense
would love to know more about how the tactics work in 2016,the tactics effect in2016 look interesting
Perfect, thank you for this.. Now can start master league.

Been really busy lately to do any of this and i was annoyed about the game off the pitch.

Thing is when the tactics are put it, the whole game changes so i've uploaded 18/20 premier league teams on my site. Liverpool and Villa to come later due to the manager changes

How is everyone feeling about tactics after the update patch? I'm feeling it is more robust than before. The team seems to behave more accurately to your instructions

Just thought of this thread today. Is there a reason why this thread is so quiet this year? We are in May and the cycle is almost over...are there no new things to be learned?

EURO 2016 Tactics.

i didnt bother uploading any because i been busy moving and finding a house and PES was too arcadey this year for me to bother.

EURO 2016 Tactics.

i didnt bother uploading any because i been busy moving and finding a house and PES was too arcadey this year for me to bother.

I recently started to play using the PESGalaxy 2.0 patch. With a gamespeed of -1 and having Yair's gameplay patch implemented, the game has never been more real(I'm exagerating a bit). The tempo is perfect, the transition from defence to attack is good. Maybe you should try. :)

Back
Top Bottom