PES 2015 Discussion thread. PC

does inmortal lag fix .exe require for all settings in nvidia inspector to be at default or doesn't matter? will there be any conflict?

Agree with everything here. Spot on.

I will only add that I like the stamina depleting quickly. I know I'm in the minority on that one, but I think it adds a huge element of strategy to the game with substitutions. When substitutes come on they have a dramatic impact on the game and therefore have to be made strategically. With FIFA I wouldn't even bother with substitutes, Just set the 11 men and play the whole game; it took away from the strategy.

I like the stamina system but feel it's just a little too punishing. A small tweak and it would be perfect.

Actually its worse than Watch Dogs. Watch Dogs was on par with the consoles, the better version was hidden. PES 2015 is not on par, tones of things have been hidden or removed for no good reason, other than to make the consoles look better.

Yeah. I just hate when technology is purposely held back for some perceived market strategy. And then these companies have the audacity to blame the consumers. How about providing the best possible experience to users. That's how you combat piracy. It's a service issue. CD Projekt Red is the best company.

Little Off Topic, but is anyone here able to play online without problems? Everytime I want to play some my club games, it lasts up to an hour to find an opponent. Sometimes there is an instant connection error or it just searches endlessly.

He needs some .CPK files to improve PES 2015. So it is important to get the PS4 .CPK files. I already asked in the official thread, but nobody helped.

Is there a torrent of PES2015 PS4?
Yair downloading ps4 pes 2015. Maybe he will share ps4 cpk files and then you can send them to InMortal
I'm not sure, but I don't think there is a way to extract files from PS4 or XB1 games yet.

You know what i have a feeling Konami have been incompetent with the cutscenes this year to the extent they only got them done and finished on the PS4 version for every stadium and the stadiums missing in PS4 have no cutscenes ready for them period. Hence why there are no cutscenes in the ps3 and pc version.

I think Konami have been so bad with them this year they haven't finished them yet.

I have a feeling Konami will patch cutscenes in later when the DLC for stadiums hits the PS4/Xbone

It just hit me the PS4 version is missing about 5 stadiums from the pc/ps3 versions.

This makes zero sense to take them out because the champions league final cutscene works perfectly. What could make sense is they where so embarrassingly bad at sorting them out that they didn't get all of them done intime and just decided to leave them all out until all of them where done.

Konami simply have put no effort and focus into the presentation this year with entrances.

You know what i have a feeling Konami have been incompetent with the cutscenes this year to the extent they only got them done and finished on the PS4 version for every stadium and the stadiums missing in PS4 have no cutscenes ready for them period. Hence why there are no cutscenes in the ps3 and pc version.

You might be onto something here.

It is not as obvious as in PES 2014, but PES 2015 still feels like an unfinished product. Wet players in dry kits? Animated staff in the demo, but not in the full game?

I wouldn't be surprised either if some of it pops up via DLC later.

InMortal patch does make things sharper and lod is better. Trust me I am using it. I backed up my old exe and switched and screen shotted the two to compare

Need information about this i dont know for sure.

I'm sure about that
I've ps4 demo file (.pkg) but there is no way to extract cpk .I've looked into every ps4/xOne hack forum , no explorer/extractor available. (pkg or con files are crypted)
We have to wait

PS4 files are only needed for crowd .
other are already in pc or can be unlocked in exe : LOD , cutscene, big flags, 3d grass

Last edited:
Little Off Topic, but is anyone here able to play online without problems? Everytime I want to play some my club games, it lasts up to an hour to find an opponent. Sometimes there is an instant connection error or it just searches endlessly.

Yes, having the exact same issue right now. myClub, quick game, whatever is online when it needs to connect to another user either insta-says you're unable either waits for ages and ages. and when I DO manage to connect, it lags or it even disconnected me once :/ even though I have really good internet speed at the moment...I am so disappointed with this

InMortal patch does make things sharper and lod is better. Trust me I am using it. I backed up my old exe and switched and screen shotted the two to compare
i'm having a problem running the game with inmortal exe, it says application error when i enter.

I talked to him, actually the lod edit he did is not working, the 3d models are exactly the same. Anyway i'm copying my ps4 dvd rom content on my pc thanks to my friend bluray reader, let's see what we can do.
thank you guys for your hard work to make this game like the ps4 version, as i;m completely turned off with the current flat pitch textures, ps2 era pitch!!!, and the god awful pitch side details, it's great that we have guys like you.

When i start i get the following error

qT4lYag.png
Not sure if you figured that out already:

Sometimes when I Alt-F4 the game the .exe keeps running in the background. Then if I start it again I get that message. Solution to that is going to process manager and killing PES2015.exe then start the game.

Exiting the game via the menu option (under EXTRA) seems to bring no problems, though.

That might be related to sweetfx or some modded .exes I've been using.

Hi guys, im a big fan of downsampling but i still cannot get 2560x1440 to run without setting it as my resolution first. Isnt there any way around this?

The settings.exe is lmimited to 1080p, its ridiculous. At 1080p with no AA, its really hurting my eyes.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom