PES 2014 on STEAM?

fitba

Non-League
28 September 2011
Rangers F.C.
Do we know if PES 2014 will be available on STEAM, and if so when? Sorry if this has been answered already, but I could not find any thread on the subject.

Thanks guys for responding.

Bought the game for Xbox, but really want the PC version and would like to support PES on Steam as this would help with North American sales.

Konami's marketing of PES in North America is a joke! No wonder FIFA out-sells it here! Walked into EB Games to buy the Xbox version of PES 2014 on the release date, and was informed that it was being delayed a week because there was a problem with the game and it required a major patch. Left the store feeling frustrated and went shopping at Walmart for other stuff and decided to look to see if they were selling PES 2014 there. No copies of the game anywhere, but lots of FIFA 14. After leaving Walmart I decided to go back to EB Games and buy FIFA 14 as I was fed up with Konami and thought my hard earned cash will go to EA...that'll show those b@st@rds to treat us like this! Approached the same clerk I'd spoken to an hour earlier and asked him for a copy of FIFA 14 to which he replied, "Glad you came back because I received an email from head office right after you left saying we can sell PES 2014 now!" WTF! ?!? How is PES supposed to compete over here with FIFA with stupidity like that?

Anyhow, purchased PES 2014 with a huge smile only to get home and find out I can't play it online!!! :)

Yes I did. Allcdkeys offered a PES2014 steamkey and I bought it. Now they´ve changed it to "PES 2014 key" though... The key is clearly from the boxed version, because I got a picture of it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom