PS2 PES 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning lads ,hows everyone today?
Havnt got mine yet but hoping to get it over the weekend as im off.Where i can i try to get the PS2 and Wii versions.
I was just reading the post about WENB "3 people" and lets be frank i happen to know that there is more than 3 people work on a game altho there may a main team of 3.Also to produce a game is no "slap dash ,thank you mam" and thats us done,the whole process is done over a period of time and started long before we get any snippets from other sites.
I would like to echo Inactive members viewpoint and thank Konami for giving us another PES.:D
So if any of you get the game please post your views and thoughts and not essentially on what modes but how it plays and feels....

Hi! I got a game. I am very dissapointed. Nothing has changed. Few balls, and Allianz Arena, few faces like: Neymar and Chicarito. And the most important gamplay is exactly the same like pes 2011. After few matches I haven't noticed anything new.

well I am dissapointed too, considering this is the last PES game for Ps2

the only good thing is that they kept the old stats-system and did not change it like in the PC and PS3 versions

bad things:
- no portuguese league
- the opponents in World tour (teams like Latvia, Kazakhstan Albania Cyprus and so on) have exactly the same squads as in PES 2011 which is pretty lazy and bad, considering this was one of the features which is only for PS2
- basically its PES 2011 with transfer updates

this is all very sad, because this is for sure the last pes game for ps2, a J-League game was even not produced this year

well I am dissapointed too, considering this is the last PES game for Ps2

the only good thing is that they kept the old stats-system and did not change it like in the PC and PS3 versions

bad things:
- no portuguese league
- the opponents in World tour (teams like Latvia, Kazakhstan Albania Cyprus and so on) have exactly the same squads as in PES 2011 which is pretty lazy and bad, considering this was one of the features which is only for PS2
- basically its PES 2011 with transfer updates

this is all very sad, because this is for sure the last pes game for ps2, a J-League game was even not produced this year
Is the mode World Tour (in which you complete 100 challenges against teams from each continent) in PES 2012? Because it was removed in PES 2010.

Also, I have a great problem with Konami. They fucked up the Olympiacos shirt again, putting the sponsor in a white box while there is no white box at all. So, why pay for the license if you are going to create the kit in your own way? They had 2 months to see the kit and do it correctly, but they probably created it without even watching a video.

Is the mode World Tour (in which you complete 100 challenges against teams from each continent) in PES 2012? Because it was removed in PES 2010.

Also, I have a great problem with Konami. They fucked up the Olympiacos shirt again, putting the sponsor in a white box while there is no white box at all. So, why pay for the license if you are going to create the kit in your own way? They had 2 months to see the kit and do it correctly, but they probably created it without even watching a video.

Yup, just like the FC Groningen and FC Twente kits were in PES 2011.

no, there is some defferences in the gameplay... the fluidity of the ball the shots & the game speed, for exemple we can not make cannonballs and score easly, and above the game is much slower than the last pes...in general this pes is too disappointing compared to the olds. that's my opinion guys! i'm very sad for the ps2...

Can any check this for me:
-All Eredivisie teams have got real kits.
-All teams licensed is Serie A
- Is it possible to change stadiums for Liga BBVA teams
-Are Arsenal youngsters Miyaichi and Oxlade-Chamberlain in

Thanks!

Can any check this for me:
-All Eredivisie teams have got real kits.
-All teams licensed is Serie A
- Is it possible to change stadiums for Liga BBVA teams
-Are Arsenal youngsters Miyaichi and Oxlade-Chamberlain in

Thanks!

1 : yes.
2 : i think yes, but i will see it again...
3 : change the names you mean? there is only 6 stadiums that we can change the names...
4 : yes. :))

I meant that if we can change the stadiums in Edit team -> Select team -> Change stadium.

@Inactive Member
Bad luck. Refs can't see everything you know. ;)

Hi guys !
I have a lot of questions about pes 2012.. of curse in ps2
It's really important to me, so please answer me.
1) Is there a new hairstyles or although more realistic or the same fake ?
2) Is there more customs shirts to edit kit ?
3) Trening is the same as in pes 2011?
4) Which players have new face ?
5) Graphic is although better for a little ?
Sorry for my very bad english but I know you will understand my sentences.
seif 14 - if you'd answer me, please do it :))

Last edited:
Hi. What about making a big patch for this game. I'm in if you plan any thing. Just got the spanish version and want to get the german also.

It is easy to change the text-language of the game. I changed the greek language to german in the spanish version.

Last edited:
I meant that if we can change the stadiums in Edit team -> Select team -> Change stadium.

@Inactive Member
Bad luck. Refs can't see everything you know. ;)

I can't find any download links of PES 2012 ps2 English version in internet!are you share to me download links English version?

Hi. What about making a big patch for this game. I'm in if you plan any thing. Just got the spanish version and want to get the german also.

It is easy to change the text-language of the game. I changed the greek language to german in the spanish version.
Can you tell us which languages are included in your version?

I have Spanish version.I played 15 games(have 14 wins and 1 draw :D)

Good things
-Allianz Arena :D
-20 balls
-better goalkeppers
-new teams like Genk,Bayer,Otelul,CSKA...
-licensed Liga BBVA
-I think nets on goals are little different

Bad things
-transfers(Mata in Valencia...)
-no Portugese league
-no Eden Hazard and Sow face.....

Last edited:
I have Spanish version.I played 15 games(have 14 wins and 1 draw :D)

Good things
-Allianz Arena :D
-20 balls
-better goalkeppers
-new teams like Genk,Bayer,Otelul,CSKA...
-licensed Liga BBVA
-I think nets on goals are little different

Bad things
-transfers(Mata in Valencia...)
-no Portugese league
-no Eden Hazard and Sow face.....
Those bad things are not actually bad. What other languages does your version contain?

Yes,best forum for ps2 :D

Anyone have English version???I have Spanish but I dont now Spanish language

@PIPE Is possible to convert the stadium from the previous version???

Hi guys !
I have a lot of questions about pes 2012.. of curse in ps2
It's really important to me, so please answer me.
1) Is there a new hairstyles or although more realistic or the same fake ?
2) Is there more customs shirts to edit kit ?
3) Trening is the same as in pes 2011?
4) Which players have new face ?
5) Graphic is although better for a little ?
Sorry for my very bad english but I know you will understand my sentences.
seif 14 - if you'd answer me, please do it :))

1. Same as PES 2011
2. Same as PES 2011
3. Think so
4 Quite a lot. Chicharito and Neymar for example.
5. I think the model of the kits has improved a bit.

Since someone has called my name... Here I am!
I'm waiting for the new Pes 2012 for PS2, if someone has it, please link it to me.. so i can start working for the new editor ;)
I'll open a new post as soon as i got the game, and start working for the editor!
As usual, thanks to everyone to using my Ps2 tool :)
Thanks to you! :APPLAUD:

On PES 2011 Editor's thread (link here) I've listed a few bugs wich affected it; the way that you can fix all of them when compiling the 2012 one.
Do you think you'll add the option to import things from PES 2011? I mean players, kits, boots and so on. That would be very useful.

Thanks again and keep up the good work! :TU:

Just got the game, no english in it. I am gonna post more about it tomorrow when I get a chance to play.

So now I am gonna wait for an OF for the spanish version, and then I am gonna edit it with D4vOr's editor.

P.S. Olympiacos's kit looks good in game, so I have no problem they put the sponsor in a white box that never existed in reality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom