PES 2012 PC Demo talk

Any ideas if we can make the download any smaller for those who already have the pes2012 first demo. I'm hitting my download limit very soon otherwise. I've heard all the gameplay is in the exe.

i can get it from 1.4GB to 0.98GB with 7zip that will save you just under half a gig. If you want me to up it let me know.

Has anyone uploaded the exe only? I can't download the full thing on my current connection, but wouldn't it work to just replace the exe in the first demo with this one? All gameplay changes should be in the exe only, right? Did anyone try this?

I'm willing to try it out if someone is kind enough to upload the file. It might have new references to other files and won't work, but you never know.

Has anyone uploaded the exe only? I can't download the full thing on my current connection, but wouldn't it work to just replace the exe in the first demo with this one? All gameplay changes should be in the exe only, right? Did anyone try this?

Try it Gab it may work but obviously you won't get new teams
http://www.mediafire.com/?494kt348bqhqwt7

Last edited:
Anyone got a link to the full download? (Not split into parts)

All Pro Evo fansites categorically fail to provide this.

The Konami download link slows to 25kb/s after a few minutes.

This might be a newb question but how do I disable the movie from playing every time the game starts up?

change pes12ci.sfd to pes12ci.sfd.old & pes12pv.sfd to pes12pv.sfd.old in konami/pro evolution soccer 2012 demo2/img folder

Anyone got a link to the full download? (Not split into parts)

All Pro Evo fansites categorically fail to provide this.

The Konami download link slows to 25kb/s after a few minutes.

Bottom of the first post.. multiupload mirror

Last edited:
Some of the files have moved slots.
in dt07, unnamed_2930 is now unnamed_2931 so i'm not sure if just an .exe will work.
I may be wrong, though.

I have mixed opinions about this second demo. I think its safe to say most people would have expected Konami to sort out the terrible defending from the first demo and also the shooting. Both these issues were sorted out in the second demo but now the game in other aspects for me, simply feels much too like pes 2011. One thing i hated in the previous installment was how easily you could be knocked off the ball whilst running and if a player didn't have speed merchant card, you couldn't really outrun anyone, no matter what the speed/dribble speed stats led you to believe. First demo sorted this out beautifully in my opinion. Perhaps some felt that it was too extreme in retaining position like this because they weren't used to it, but i was glad for it. However in the second demo, the stumbling whilst dribbling is back yet again and i can't but help feel like its pes 2011 all over again in this aspect and it really annoys me personally. In real football if someone is stumbling like that its a foul, otherwise i don't see many times that they lose possession so easily. I really hope this aspect is sorted out before the final build.... Yet i somehow doubt it.

The first demo, with the defending and shooting sorted out, i would have wanted to get the game straight away. Now after playing the second demo... im not impressed. Neither i want to play FIFA, as that just feels far too generic and the players seem not to be so distinctive of each other.

arghhhhhhhhhhh

Im fucked off to say the least. All I want to do is download the demo!!!!!!!!! the konami link is shit it just does not work and everything else I try and download asks if I want to find a programme online to open the file.

How hard can it be to click a friggin button and wait for it to download.

I canyt friggin beleive Konami cant get the simple stuff like this right and is a probable taster for another shit year of online servers.

Im fucked off to say the least. All I want to do is download the demo!!!!!!!!! the konami link is shit it just does not work and everything else I try and download asks if I want to find a programme online to open the file.

How hard can it be to click a friggin button and wait for it to download.

I canyt friggin beleive Konami cant get the simple stuff like this right and is a probable taster for another shit year of online servers.

Err

You need winrar to open/extract .rar files :)

The teammate AI is great. Love how as a central midfielder if you pass it out wide the midfielder will usually pull back and move towards the RB/LB spot to make room for a return ball. The AI actually moves into space if its view of the teammate in possession is blocked by an opponent and I haven't really seen this kind of thing in a footy game before.

If only the passing animations were better...

Oh yeah you should always download with a download manager such as Jdownloader/Getright/Flashget etc. etc. as it will use multiple connections to increase download speed and it tends to reduce the amount of broken downloads, sadly doesn't help so much with something like this that they're apparently hosting on a server with a 56k modem!

Downloading from Jenkey's links now using JDownloader. Thanks for the heads-up Placebo.

PS: Sheffield - Home of Football...... NOT! :EMB::DD

WHAT......? Can you be a little more descriptive, how did they "ruin" it??

like someone already said, second demo is too much like pes 2011.

it's easy playing and scoring against cpu. pass accuracy is too high, ball is glued to players foot, gameplay is faster then in first demo, i can contain the ball forever... cpu doesn't build up play like in first demo, they always try through balls or just sometimes playing over the wings. shoots and free kicks are way too accurate.

they only fixed goalies, but everything else is worse in this second demo in my opinion.

you can read my posts about first demo and how much i praised it, but this second one is a dissapointment to me.

If this is the final code implemented in the final release, I am very happy. most of the first demo bugs are gone and AI is superfuckinfreakin' sufuckin'perb! I have never seen such believable AI in a footy game since 1994! only if CPU players didn't dribble so accurately at times it would be perfect.

- anyways, could somebody tell Murphy the small bitchy goal celebration delay is still there!

like someone already said, second demo is too much like pes 2011.

it's easy playing and scoring against cpu. pass accuracy is too high, ball is glued to players foot, gameplay is faster then in first demo, i can contain the ball forever... cpu doesn't build up play like in first demo, they always try through balls or just sometimes playing over the wings. shoots and free kicks are way too accurate.

they only fixed goalies, but everything else is worse in this second demo in my opinion.

you can read my posts about first demo and how much i praised it, but this second one is a dissapointment to me.

change pass assistance to a lower setting to decrease pass accuracy

2 biggest issues imo

1. The ball is glued to the players feet its crazy how good the close control from players is even when you hold R1 to sprint, its better than Messi has in real life almost and that from players with 60-70 dribbling acc.

2. I don't notice any difference between fast or slow players, infact its not just speed I don't notice much difference between different players at all, its like stats mean 5 times less this year, if someone has 80 top speed vs someone with 90 it feels almost the same.

Lennon couldn't even catch a player that was running down the wing WITH THE BALL and he was without it and sprinting, he wasn't gaining anything actually.

Guys you should try MxSonics new cam tweak & import pes2012 blimp camera , i love this camera.You get to see the whole pitch.

Back
Top Bottom