PS2 pes 2011 anfield ?

saintric

Premiership
9 October 2007
anyone know if i can add stadiums from pes 2010 to 2011?

or have the bins changed if so is there any chance they can be changed to work? I have always wondered why no one has edited the stadium bins from older versions pes like stamford bridge surely it can be done?

anyone know if i can add stadiums from pes 2010 to 2011?

or have the bins changed if so is there any chance they can be changed to work? I have always wondered why no one has edited the stadium bins from older versions pes like stamford bridge surely it can be done?

not only stamford bridge, also st. james park, parc des princes, stade velodrome, stade de france, signal iduna park in dortmund, olympic stadium berlin, many japanese stadiums from the previous versions etc.. this year there are so little stadiums in the game..

yea so many taken out for no reason

does anyone know if stadiums from j league 2010 will work on this version? they have 56 stadiums surely there must be someone with the skills to hex edit the old stadiums to be compatible with this years game?

i tried it last year on pes 2010 and it didnt work I tried loads of different combinations with the bin aswell but it was no use so i doubt 2008 stadiums would work on 2011 as iv heard the bins have changed again making 2010 stadiums such as anfield unusable

Back
Top Bottom